GUN Strong Box Safe for my gun

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ZeroDenominator, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ZeroDenominator

ZeroDenominator New Member

Hello, all.

I bought the last Stack-On Strong Box Safe with Electronic Lock that was being used as a display model and the instruction manual was lost by the store. I've figured out how to program the keypad but I've yet to figure out how to turn off the beeping every time a button is pushed. I'd prefer not to let someone know my exact whereabouts should I ever need time to retrieve my gun stealthily.

I'm hoping one of you will have the same model or a similar one and will be kind enough to tell me how to turn off the beeps. The description of the strong box at Stack-On's website says the beeps can be turned off. The model I have is the PS-514.

Thanks!

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

3. ZeroDenominator

Hi, Keesh, thanks for the response! I sent them an email a few days ago but they haven't responded, yet, so I thought I'd see what I could find out here. I'm planning on calling them tomorrow if I can break away from work for a bit.

4. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

and did you figure it out?

5. ZeroDenominator

Yeah. I called the company, finally, and had them email me the instruction book in pdf format. Turn off the beep using *633, turn it back on using *66.