MMA Strike Force Lawler vs Shields results ripper style

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Jun 7, 2009.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

Undercard
    The undercards were pretty good not a single fight went to decision. Theres nothing worse then watching 15 minutes of two guys filling the cage full of suck. This did not happen in the undercards. I either got to see some one subbed or a tko/ko.

Randlemen vs Whitehead
    I was always a big randlemen fan ever since the pride days. If you wanted to see a good fight you could watch a randlemen fight and know that guy was gonna come out to scrap. A lot of people were looking down on Mike Whitehead but the guy is battle tested and Randy Couture approved so I knew he was going to put up a great fight.

I dont know what happened to Randlemen but White Head cock slapped the crap out of randlemen. Randlemen looked tired and out of breath early in the fight from the intense cock slappings that Whitehead was giving him. By the time Whitehead was done with him Randlemen looked like he just finished getting ass rapped by 300 spartans.

Rigs vs Baroni aka the battle of the mega douche bags
    The level of both of these douhebaggery in this conflict was epic. On one side you have Baroni who is a notorious douche and then you have Joe Riggs who obtained epic levels of douchebaggery early in his career. His Doucheosity almost rivals that of matt hughes. These men came in here tonight to prove who was the bigger D Bag.

After all the smack talk you would think Baroni was going to back it up. Especially since he has been putting together wins and looked alot more serious but in epic douche bag fashion Baroni went out there, talked emense levels of shit and then got fucked in the ass with out lube by riggs. It was instant after instant of ass ramming action. By the end of the fight Baronis ass was a torn apart worse then present day Iraq. The vicious ass pounding that Riggs put on him was epic. Consistently dominating and controlling the fight and making baroni is bitch for all time.

Diaz vs Smith
    You have two guys at opposite corners of the cage. One of them is a hard working blue collar guy who rose up from the steel mills working a grueling 9 to 5 to put food on the table for his kids. A real american and a model for everything out country is supposed to stand for, hard work, dedication and family. On the other side of the cage you have a fucking mexican from stockton ...... who the fuck do you think Im going to be rooting for?

The fight starts off and Diaz uses his outside boxing style to land salt and pepper shots. He consistently works smith through out the whole fight. Smith is loading up his punches and looking for the big shot that he often lands thats going to turn the fight around and get him the win. I think thats why I like Smith and alot of people fall in love with him as a fighter. You will beat the living shit out of him and then out of no where he will hit you with a punch that will knock you as retarded as phil baroni.

He was looking for that KO shot the whole night. It works well against more aggressive strikers like Lawler and Radach but his striking plays right into all of nick diazs streghnths. He kept looking for the ko and then the mexican slyly sneaked around and took his back and then choked him with a rear naked choke in the way these mexicans do. From behind.

Andre Arlovski vs Brett Rogers
    Fuck you arlovski

Robbie Lawler vs Jake Shields
    So lawler talks about how he can overcome technique with his power. Goes and tries to overpower jake shields and suceeds. Then Jake Shields uses technique and makes Robbiew Lawler look like an idiot. Which he is.

Epic

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

AndreGlassJaw.gif

3. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

i enjoyed reading this :)

4. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

Iron Workers don't work at steel mills.

5. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

wtf do I know Im a spic

6. saabguy

saabguy Active Member

The ripper writing > the humungus writing

7. HandgunFantasy

HandgunFantasy My purity you stole.

while i'm not sure the ripper has passed high school from the way he writes, i enjoy his attempted humor :mamoru: :bowdown:

8. roose

roose Guest

Bring back humungus.

And :bowrofl: ripper

9. Kuet

Kuet New Member

fuck this card. And my life.

10. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

No

11. saabguy

saabguy Active Member

The humungus version would have been 5X as long, there would have only been 3 periods, and it would have been full of phrases that don't make any sense and words that THC doesn't understand (but thinks it makes him sound smart).

Ripper's version was concise, informative, and funny. And +1 because he probably still hasn't fully completed his "English as a second language" courses.
    :bigok:

12. Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze Ofcourse you mad

Arlovski looked like....

Arlovski...thats who he is. With the fortune of being able to fight in the UFC while all the top HW talent was fighting in Japan he was able to build up a quite a name for himself fighting gatekeeper caliber fighters. With only one decision victory over Werdom, what top 10 fighters has AA ever beating? Big Tim...i think we all know Tim got the best of him 2/3 times. Dont me mad that you bought into the AA hype, with the ultra sexy metro look, crisp boxing skills with somewhat of a KO power and vampire mouth peice. Whats not to love?

13. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

Nelson and Rothwell I am pretty damn sure were always sitting around #8 & 10 on a lot of rankings when AA made them look like children.

14. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Touch Pro: XV6850 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

good post :rofl:

15. tonyk

tonyk New Member

:bowrofl:@ riggs/baloni and diaz/smith

im hard

16. yawgmoth

yawgmoth nine > ten OT Supporter

Mexicans ftw

17. OTOPIAN

OTOPIAN New Member

18. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I'm a college graduate and a victim of spell/grammar check.

19. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I think Arlovski is much better then this. He can definitely roast any one not in the top 10 hw list and can bring the fight to alot of the top 10 guys. He has a pretty well rounded skill set and is a great competitior. He just has 2 things that will keep him from ever being one of the greatests.

1. He has a glass jaw. I mean theres alot of things you can get away with in the fighting world but having a glass jaw isnt one of them. The Fedor fight he was taking it to fedor and then his fatal flaw kicked in and he got owned. He will be ok against alot of guys but its a really big problem when he fights guys that have KO power.

Arlovski should acknowlege this weakness and stop trying to get on the inside and brawl it out as he does on occasion. every time he goes and tries to finish it or gets caught up in a brawl the result has always been the same. He needs to start fighting a nick diaz style of fighting with the exception that he has far more power.

2. Inconsistency. I dont know if its the mental aspect or whats going on but him and Denis Kang are birds of a fucking feather. You never know which arlovski is going to come out. Some times the pitbull will come out and some times the chihuahau (sp?). Fuck that shit.

What makes me laugh is that arlovski was contemplating the move to boxing. So with his suspect chin that gets kod by rogers he wants to jump in the ring and fight guys that have been boxing for years and thats all they have ever done ....

20. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

werd

21. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

love this thread..

our new Cage pbp guy! :bowdown:

22. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

23. saabguy

saabguy Active Member

24. The Ripper