TAT Stretching. Worse that piercing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Whitemax, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I have a 10 guage, that I wanted an 8 guage to begin with, but they wouldnt go that big at first. I'd still like it bigger, but its been about 4 years that I've had it. How much harder, and how much more painful is it to stretch it? and can I go up two sizes to a 6 guage at once, or do I have to do an 8, then 6?

2. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

crak600 (recent 8g PA stretch) or AlmightyButtons would give the best advice...I've only stretched my ears once and it wasn't that bad, but it was a small gauge stretch. I haven't gotten around to contemplating my PA stretch.

From what I have heard though, the bigger the gauge stretch the more painful.
    i.e. A 16g-14g stretch wouldn't hurt as bad as a 6g-4g stretch.

3. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

you do not want to skip guages when you stretch. If you don't want to wait to go much larger, have it punched.

4. Laurel

Laurel New Member

When i stretched(i had it tapered) it was not bad. Well, the 8->6 stretch wasnt. nowhere near a piercing.

My 6->4 stretch however, was a whole different story.

5. chakup

chakup Guest

What kind of jewlery you been wearing? With my 6g hoops going to 4g the tunnels slid right in, no taper needed.

6. Laurel

Laurel New Member

pyrex plugs. they're light, so I had very little to stretch the holes out.

7. utanthony

utanthony New Member

if you try to stretch from 10 to 6, you will experience some real pain. i dont recommend it. odds are you will just end up tearing it. get a couple of tapers and an 8 ga piece of jewelry. wait a month between stretches, and youll be good

8. phigity

phigity New Member

stretching is no no way more painful then getting the actual piercing imo. generally the bigger the gauge your going to, the more painful it will be. never skip gauges even if your going from an 18g to a 16g. if you want your ears to look good then do it right. wait 1-3 months between stretches and have fun with it.

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

what are we talking about stretching???

10. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

my piercer told me a stretch from 12 to 8 should be fine...do i believe him? i got pierced initially to a 12.

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

its possible but i dont recommend it. i personally went from 12-6.. hurt like hell and bled a lot. its best to go step by step

12. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

could i do it myself with a taper or do you reccomend going to my piercer

13. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

lots of lube and take your time although a piercer would be better choice

14. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

k thanks :big grin:

15. inamorato

inamorato New Member

my piercer uped my frenum for me... cost like 6 bucks for her to do it and she made sure it was all clean and all... the frenum hurt reeeal bad about 5 times more than the piercing... but she did it fast and quick... if id had done it myself im sure it would have been a long drug out painful process

16. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I'm looking at stretching a scrotal barbell piercing. The odd thing is other than the instant the needle went through, it didnt hurt at all. there was no pain afterwards. But since its been a few years, and it has healed, with some hardness to the hole, I'm concerned with tearing it. The hole is about a 1\4" long, so its not like an ear hole.

17. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

hmm.... for some strange reason, I went from a 10g to a 6g with my PA that I got in January and had absolutely no trouble getting it in. It was nice and snug, but no pain and not "TIGHT." I didn't expect it to go in, but I had a 6g CBR lying around and figured "what the heck." I also don't recommend skipping gauges, but if it slides right in like mine, no pain and what not, then whats the harm?

18. cdk-rod

cdk-rod Active Member

I went step by step. Between March and August I went from 18g to 00g. I went each step of the way toward the end. I ended up using the chopsticks off a couple of Bratz Tokyo dolls to stretch. I played with it and got it from a 14 to an 8. The rest was easy. I used pinchers to stretch the rest of the way, now I have a Bettie Page 00 plug in.

19. kittah

kittah Is kittah acting sexy?

my brother went from 14's to 8s he said it wasnt to bad, he wants to go from 8's to 4s but they said he cant skip again or some BS

he's going to go downt 2's or 4s probably