TAT stretching tongue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nefarious1, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Nefarious1

Nefarious1 Guest

I'm at 12g now and want to stretch to a 4g eventually. What are the harder stretches that need a taper? I can stick a 10g in with no problem now, so I dont see that one as an issue.

Also, does your tongue swell any or is it just sore? I just want to make sure I get the correct length of bars as I move up. When pierced, I had to go with a 7/8" bar since my tongue is thick normally. I hit both balls when fully swollen :eek: I now wear a 5/8" 12g.

thanks

2. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

I'm up to a 4 ga now... I could probably slide a 2 in without any problems. I've never bled, or hurt after going up a guage. just give it a shot, if it feels like it's not going to go, don't force it....

3. phigity

phigity New Member

4. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

I don't know if I'll ever go bigger than a 4ga.. I might try a 2.. but the bigger the gauge, the bigger the ball, and it's the ball that bugs me... I'm actually using the ball from a 6ga on the 4ga right now...

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Thats not really fair. It could just be that he really likes modifying himself. Any one of us could be considered a "loon"..