TAT Stretching Tip

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quickmex, Oct 19, 2006.

1. quickmex

quickmex New Member

I got my ears pierced about a month ago (9/25), and I have been stretching them since. I hadn't seen too many recent threads with tips for stretching in them, and I found a method that has worked pretty well for me.

I got pierced originally at 14, and wore those for about 2 weeks before i put little 12's in, and they went right in no problem. Then, after 2 days :eek3: of playing with them constantly I slid 10's in, again no problem, but this is where my secret was found. I couldn't do the stretch in the shower mainly because my finger's aren't nimble enough wet, but had heard if you warmed your ears it really helped. I found this heat compress thing that you stick in the microwave, its filled with buckwheat or something, that holds heat real well. I used this to heat and massage my lobes for about ten minutes before every stretch from 12 on, and I'm now at 4 :wiggle: a month later with no bleeding or blowouts.

I know what I did is a bit extreme, but I think it may help spme other people who are stretching. Any other tips?

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

best tips for stretching.....

do it slow and steady and you wont have any problems in the future.

but to each their own.

for anyone who isnt you, i'd suggest avoiding stretching that fast. stretching isnt a race and if you try you'll eventually get a blowout.

3. ExemptedNut

ExemptedNut Sometimes I like to pretend I'm speed reading

I was able to stretch to 2's no problems, no bleeding or anything. But I can't get a 0 in to save my life :(

4. Synner

Synner New Member

I made a stupid mistake. I didn't care. 16 to a 2 in one jump (barely got the tip of the spike lined up, jammed it through).

Here's my tip. Go slow, don't be a jackass like me.

5. quickmex

quickmex New Member

sorry, wasn't advising going too fast, just that the heat compress makes life easier.

6. Yeti

Yeti New Member

even if you havnt had bleeding or a blowout yet, if you keep up at a pace this crazy, your ears will not close when you're ready to take them out. i have my hears up to 3/4" and it took me almost 2 years. slow a steady is the safest rout. you'll appreciate it more if you take your time and so it right.