TAT stretching... possible problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PmDavis300, Sep 11, 2005.

1. PmDavis300

PmDavis300 God Bless America, Motherfucker.

i have been stretching my ears, and there currently stretched to 10g. a problem has arisin though. they had been in there for a week, and i took the right one out to clean the crap off of it, and i had some bleeding coming from the hole.... i heard if the tissue in there breaks, your ear will not shrink later down the road when you take them out. do i have a problem here?? it has been about 2 weeks now, and i havnt fucked with it again, i was hoping it would heal up. any opinions? thanks

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

If it was just a little bit of bleeding, youre probably okay. But treat it like a piercing for a few days until the irritation goes away and do some warm sea salt soaks. Most likely it just got irritated if you had waited the recommended 4-6 weeks between your stretches. When i first started stretching, and my ears were still adjusting to the process, there were a few times I would wake up with really sore, red earlobes that even oozed what appeared to be pus when i would inspect the jewelry. Soaking the ears for a few days during that time helped with the inflammation and the stretching process has been just fine since.

Out of curiosity, was the ear that bled a little the same ear that you sleep on at night? That happened to me ..and when i switched to sleeping on my back or became more consious of the way i slept, it felt much better. Just a thought.

3. PmDavis300

PmDavis300 God Bless America, Motherfucker.

to be honest, im not positive what side i sleep on... buti think so