TAT stretching nips

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by idontgiveashit, Dec 18, 2004.

1. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

i had my nips pierced in july with 14g and a few days ago i stretched them to 12s....how long should i wait to stretch them again to tens....and heres a dumb question, is sea salt the same as the salt for fish tanks?

2. idontgiveashit

3. AdamC

AdamC Guest

I do not know if sea salt is the same as tank salt, But you can get it at places like fiesta for cheap and it works great. I used it to knock down some scar tissue

4. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

yah...pretty much its all the same in the end...i'd say wait a few days before you do it again...as long as it doesn't hurt it should be fine

5. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

I wouldnt use fish tank salt because its not refined in the same conditions as the salt your buying in the food stores.

6. brujito

brujito New Member

Don't use the salt that they sell at your local Petsmart. It has other chemicals like phosphorus and phosphate that an aquarium needs. Don't use it unless your nipple is a goldfish.

7. BLee

BLee Roll Tide

now THAT's funny :rofl:

8. idontgiveashit

lol, alright, ill pick up some normal sea salt, i ended up only getting my right one stretched ive had it done about 3 weeks longer than the other and for some reason it never has been as sensative as my right one...probably a genetic defect or something cool like that, it took a bunch of scar tissue out wiht it, like a whole sleeve of shit, it was kinda nasty, took my about an hr to get it through, but it wouldnt even start in the other one. So now ive gotta 10g and a 12 in...but im plannning on getting drunk again and putting the other 10 in...

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

good job genius! that wasnt scar tissue it pulled out. its called a fistula. its the inner skin inside of a piercing. its not supposed to come out. :ugh2:

10. idontgiveashit

hmm...its come out a few other times with my others, it always seemed to get infected and it wouldnt like..be part of my skin it was just a sleeve, after it came out another time, it haddent got infected after that. I duno, just didnt seem to me that the larger gague was gona go through with out it commin out with it....lesson learned i guess. Got any ideas on how to get it through without that commin out then?

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

make sure you're waiting about 3-4weeks between stretchings for starters. take a nice hot shower(it loosens up your pores). lots of lube! Ky, Wet, Astroglide, Muko, Taro.. any water based lube will work. and dont force it through. if it doesnt want to go then stop. your local piercer should be able to stretch them for you for a small fee as well and it will insure you are getting them done correctly

12. idontgiveashit

alright, im going to desmoinse tommarow, ill just have them do the other otmmarow then, yeah, it was kinda cold when i was doin my right side which didnt go thru so ill just as him tommarow if it would be okay to do them tommarow. BTW i had them done at expo if anyone knows about htem at all.

13. idontgiveashit

ok, i took a really hot shower yesterday and it slid right in for the most part, thanks for the advice.

14. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Hey, I'm in Iowa. Where a from? Stretching is no biggie. only up to 8 sucked(for me). me After that you can get into heavier jewelery and it's much easier. Going from 4g to 2's was easy as pie. I love my 2g circulars. Very heavy.

15. idontgiveashit

brooklyn, ia its about 66 miles east of desmoinse and 45 west of iowa city right off of I80