TAT Stretching my frenum?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr.wonderful, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

Anyone have any tips on how to do this? Or is it just a process that happens over time?

When I first had my frenum pierced, they inserted a 12G barbell, and recently I purchased a 10G. And to my surprise, is alot bigger then I expected, it will not go in, and I am not going to force it because I fear the tears *like water from the eyes, not like when you rip something* and pain that will come with it.

thanks.

2. phigity

phigity New Member

won't it stretch over time also? same as a pa?

3. NickMode

NickMode New Member

i got mine pierced at 10g.. tried putting in a 12 and OW!! it took like 45 mins to push this hting through... it hurt like shit.. but i got it

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

uhh.. why would it hurt going from a 10g to a 12g.. i think you are mistaken.

5. NickMode

NickMode New Member

opps i ment 14 to 12..
    :uh: sorry

6. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

that's what I was thinking.

14ga seems awful small for a frenum

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

you'd figure with all the piercings you have/had you'd know there are no standards in the piercing industry, not all piercers have standard sizes they work at.

8. ASUMatte0

ASUMatte0 Guest

i just went from a 12ga to a 10ga myself, i suggest possibly, soaking the piercing in some pretty hot water, to make the skin more pliable and stretch easier, also, it helps to use some sort of soap for more lubrication if you need it, i didnt, and it only hurt for like a split second, less than when i had it pierced.

9. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

True, I got my PA done at 8ga (place normally did it at 10) but I have heard of people getting pierced at 14. Must say I certainly wouldn't like a 14ga PA, I was in enough of a hurry to go bigger than 8.

10. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

that's what i was thinking... my frenum started at 10g, i now have an 8g CBB and it's just more comfortable. i went with titanium though, for the weight... the guy who did mine was riding in the back of his car (i was DD) and we could hear his 4g PA bouncing and making a thud noise on his back seats. we all got a good laugh out of that.

11. phigity

phigity New Member

so TI weighs more then surgical steel? if so then thats what i'm going with for my CBB.

12. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

No he means titanium weighs less, I guess he didn't like it heavy. I actually would like my jewelry to weigh more, to give jr a work out. ;)

well I managed to put in my 10g curved barbell, I took a hot shower and put it in then. It hurt a little bit, but now it feels more comfortable then my regular straight barbell. my girlfriend likes me more too, she says it feels more natural in her mouth. whatever that means... :ugh: