TAT Stretching Info?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dahlia, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Hi! I have searched through here for a good informative how-to guide for the best way to stretch a piercing (my ears is what I am doing). Plus you guys have no stickies or anything in here!

I bought tapers today, up to a 14g and 14g curved barbells. I would like to do it tonight, but I am wondering whats the proper process to do this, and what other tools should I use?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

tapers, lube and jewellery.

that's all you need. go slow and don't force it, a nice hot shower will help out.

3. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

What gauge are you at right now? If you're going from studs to 14 thats going to hurt a bit.

4. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

What I do when I want to stretch. Put in heaviest jewelry you have and wear it for a few days, pulling and playing with it to help loosen it. When I am going to do the stretching, I take a hot shower and pull a bit on the jewelry. Take some hand soap or lube or whatever and take out your old stuff and lube up your ear, inside and out, as well as the jewelry. Slowly slide the taper in. This is just for if you want to do it in one blow. If you get stuck I normally give it a few minutes, lube again and see if it will go anymore. If it does, great. if it doesn't then take the long way and keep easing it in day by day.