TAT Stretching help?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumb_end_user, Dec 16, 2008.

1. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I'm sot stretching my ears. I'm stretching my apadravya :noes:

Here's my progression:
    [​IMG]

10 ga PA > 1 1/4" 12 ga (healing stud for swelling) > 1" 12 ga > (taper) > 1" 10 ga > (taper) > 1" 8 ga [not shown - I'm surrently wearing it] > (taper) > 1" 6 ga

The stretch from 12 to 10 was pretty much a piece of cake. The hole had stretched a bit on its own due to "use" and I didn't have any problems getting the jewelry in.

The stretch from 10 to 8 was a bitch. the first time I tried it it was more than I could handle. I was in a cold sweat and basically curled up in the fetal position on the floor when I decided to abort and put the 10 ga back in for a bit. :o I "used" it a bit more and got the self stretch going and the second time I did the stretch I just toughed my way through it.

Fast forward to last night - I laid out all my supplies. Did a hot salt soak, pulled on the jewelry a bit, lubed up (neosporin) and tried it. The first part of the taper went in fine but when it started to get tough I think the lube got smeared away because it felt like the taper was physically stuck. So here I am with a three inch taper stuck through the head of my cock in excruciating pain. I probably should have just bore down and continued it all the way through but I was in too much pain and I just wanted to get it over with. I had to very slowly try to work some lube onto the shaft of the taper just to get the thing out before putting my 8 ga jewelry back in.

So... What can I do to make this easier once I get the nerve to try it again?

Should I tug on the jewelry trying to get a little stretch on the hole before trying?

Is there a different type of lube I should be using? (I used KY with the 10 > 8 stretch but it felt like it dried up/went away and I was doing it dry so I thought the neosporin would be as slick but thicker and stay around.)

Here's a pic of the 6 ga jewelry and the taper - penny is just there for size comparison.

[​IMG]

And here's a pic (sorry for the shitty quality) of the 8 ga taper screwed into the 6 ga jewelry to show the size difference.

[​IMG]

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

How long did you wait to let it heal before going to the next step?

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I had the PA for 10 days then had the apadravya done. Then I retired the apadravya for a couple years. :hs:

When I had it repierced I had the whole thing done at once. I had it at 12 ga for several years before going to 10 ga, had the 10 ga for about 6 months, have had the 8 ga for about 6 months as well.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Use a water based lube, like a sex lube, ID, Wet, those kinds of things. Neosporin won't really work. Use plenty of it as well.

5. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

my entire body is tingling thinking of this.

I have had 2 stints put in and this shit still makes me cringe

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I tried that when I went from 10 to 8 and it still seemed to dry up about 2/3 through. Any ideas where to get shorter tapers?

I considered getting some sort of syringe and pumping some of the lube into the piercing "hole" before trying again. :dunno:

7. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It is sort of a head trip watching a 3" metal spike slide through the head of your cock. :hs:

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

The problem with shorter tapers in larger gauges is the jump from size to size is much more "steep" and won't stretch as easily.

9. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Yeah that's what I figured.

I guess I could do an Astroglide soak after the hot salt water soak.

Do you think it would help to squirt out a lot of lube and then use a smaller taper to try to pump some of the lube into the opening?

I really want to get this handled this week. I was going to try end up eventually at 4 ga but 10 > 8 was a bitch and 6 has been problematic.

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

With my PA, ears and tongue I just globbed lube all over the piercing and in the hole. When doing large gauge stretches on customers I do the same thing. You could try forcing some lube in there with the taper or barbell. :dunno:

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

How long should a person wait before stretching?

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

After the initial piercing? Till it's fully healed.

After a stretch? At least 1 month.

13. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

so I have to wait about 6 months...lol...thanks..