TAT Stretched the Apadravya :eek3:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bigman7903, May 9, 2009.

1. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

Well, three nights ago (Wednesday the 6th) I sat down and finally stretched my apadravya up from a 10ga to an 8ga.

I used (http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4040142) as my guide, and have to send out a thanks to him for his clear explanation of the process. what to expect, and for what essentially became my guidelines on how to do it. I do not recommend doing as I did and going about your first stretch with an apadravya, I fully understand the level of my idiocy, i simply have very little regard for the health of my own body and have a very very high pain tolerance making this a piece of cake.

Reasoning: I had my 10ga that I had initially been pierced with and one of the balls was fixed and for what ever reason that end of the barbell had been irritable from the very beginning. I had taken it out and switched its direction and that new side had become magically irritable. So I made the decision that if I was going to purchase new equipment, I was going to upsize in the process. It's been a year, time to upgrade.

I used a http://www.bodycircle.com/ barbell, from the suggestion that dumb_end_user had in his thread, I was very happy with the quality. The taper was of great quality too, though I felt the transition from barbell to taper could have been a bit better, it was very slightly off center and that little bit caused a good deal of discomfort.

I used KY to slide it through, bottom to top. It took me about 6-8 minutes to slowly coax it in. It wasn't the most pleasant experience, but it was over quickly enough.

I experienced a bit of discomfort for the first day following the switch and morning wood definitely woke me up the next morning. urination wasn't effected, though I could tell a larger piece of metal was now inserted into my urethra. I've noticed that i've begun to have a little bit of shower-head/split stream effect while peeing. a good deal of crust developed and I did experience a little bit of blood forming at the top of the piercing following my first full hard-on. Nothing regular showers and the twice daily 10min salt soaks couldn't handle.

Overall, 3 nights later, I'm very pleased, it's almost already feeling better than it did with the old barbell. Upon it's removal and a good cleaning it became noticeable that there was a bit of a gap between the original bar and the fixed ball, which is what I'm guessing caused the irritation. The irritation is now gone. :)

I have very minimal crust development and am feeling perfectly normal with it in now, though I have to get used to a larger ball residing down there, easier to catch things on.

I also have to comment that it may be very possible that this is the first time a virgin has not only had an apadravya done, but stretched it before he has had the chance to use it, which is a :hs: achievement.

any questions I'll try to answer promptly :noes:

2. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

you should put some miles on that bad boy

3. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

I go to a small college (1500) where the sex is gratuitous and so are the diseases :wtc: all of the decent girls are already dating their HS sweethearts or became monogamous within 4-5 months of the beginning of freshman year. :hsd:

4. ApathyAsylum

ApathyAsylum OT Supporter

[​IMG]

5. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

:rofl:

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Congratulations on your stretch. :h5: I'm gad you had a good experience with it.

I think I'm going to make another attempt at 6 when I have some down time. I fear this stretch like no other and it has been my nemesis. Brought me nearly to tears last time. :mamoru:

7. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

outside of some tense breathing, I didn't find it to be nearly as bad as I anticipated. the blood scared me for a little bit, but i'm already back to better than normal w/ the new barbell, so to me it was all worth it :bowdown: