Stress related muscle strain

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Bodhi, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodhi

Bodhi My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g

.. anybody ever felt like you've had a pulled muscle for a while (weeks time) ..

.. had some awesome stress related poop .. and it felt like my hamstrings were pre-locking up after a first set of high rep squats without stretching .. and actually were bruisey to the touch .. was kinda bullshit .. cure's easy as hell to get .. but weird feeling nonetheless

.. now to smack them around like a insolent hooker with poor testicular etiquette in the gym ..

2. smb is me

smb is me New Member

i disagree, i think if Kurt Warner stays healthy, and anquan boldin stays motivatied, you'll be surprised how far the cardinals go.

3. Bodhi

the cardinals suck .. me and kiana discussed this after reading your response

[​IMG]

4. smb is me

smb is me New Member

well truth to be told:

Kurt Warner will get injured early and often, and when not, he'll fumble too much b/c of all his injuries. And in response, they'll bring in the noodle armed MAtt Leinhart, who'll suck, and will try to lob it to Fitzgerald everytime he gets in trouble, for lots of picks, and of course, anquan boldin will get EVEN MORE frustrated by this, so he'll completely quit on the team and not get a new contract.

so yeah, they'll suck. and this was kiana's line of logic, but she didn't think you'd really get it, so just played dumb and was like, yeah, they'll suck, you are right demon hawk.

5. Bodhi

i knew kiana was full of some shit so i double checked with jennifer england .. she told me i was right .. and that kiana should burn in a mattress fire on the beach ..
    [​IMG]

6. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I really have no idea what is going on in here but I like tits so it's all good.

7. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.