SRS stress managment

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by itsallaboutme, May 20, 2005.

1. To put it all in a nutshell:

I just lost my job because of something STUPID

2. There are alot of other things going on as well that are adding to my horrible life as it is- what kinds of things do you think would be a good way to manage everything at one time without seeing a professional. What good "home remedes" i guess you'd say, should i try to calm myslef down............

3. johan

johan Active Member

Go jogging

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Your approuch to life....

If the entire planet explodes, what does it matter towards the vastness of the universe, what if the most horrible thing imaginable happens actually occurs, what does it matter towards eternity? In other words, things are as bad as you perceive them.

Really there is no thing out there, that cannot be restored, hey my dad also lost his job once, because he cursed over the phone. In the end 'its just a job' you hopefully work to live, and not live to work. Your carreer,your house,the amount of money you have, your diploma's ,your car , your position in life all don't mean anything. The only thing that really matters is your loving interaction with others, and helping people out. The rest is meaningless.