Street Racing My Ws6 NX200,Srt10Viper,JaxFlsH22,Blown Stangs,Turbo mustang,Turbo Haya

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by My Ws6, May 16, 2008.

1. My Ws6

My Ws6 Guest

2. droopz

droopz New Member

OK man. Seriously, you need to stop it with the 'google spam' style titles.

And if you want to take this as seriously as it seems you do, invest in some decent cam and sound gear. Your videos are just like the millions of others wasting space on the net. Too dark and too cheap.

And how about some well-lit shot of the car and motor? I'm sure a few OTers are still keen on acutally seeing the car.

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Don't count on it. Maybe when he first posted, but not anymore.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3800058

4. notaniceperson

notaniceperson -I'm an ASSHOLE!

It's funny how some of you guys have such a hard on for WS6. You have to go and dig up a bunch of his posts to make what point? That he likes to make illegal street racing video? Good for him. It will catch up to him one day.

BTW, if you drive what is in your AV, a WS6 would destroy you, street, track, anywhere except the ultimate cool factor of a 280Z, or is that a 240? Either way it looks clean and tight.

5. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Sorry, when I see rules on a forum, I follow them. So when mods say that ban requests have to have links to show what is going on, I supply them :hsugh:

I'm willing to bet that it would only 'destroy' me in 1320ft increments, and only then because my transmission sucks for drags. Or were you assuming that I was still playing with the claimed 150hp at the crank?

6. notaniceperson

notaniceperson -I'm an ASSHOLE!

Do tell more about it please! Start a thread about it if there isn't one already, I am a big fan of the Z cars.

7. Smelly-Kitten

Smelly-Kitten Dept. of Redundancy Department *Side Pipes

It has nothing to do with it being a WS6, these vids are commercials for compilations he's trying to sell. Cool cars, pathetic guy

8. Fareo

Fareo New Member

who are you and why have you not exsisted in these forums untill now... i sware its like My WS6 posted and then 4 of his buddys logged and started pimping and defending his videos.

and its funny how you just trash talked his Z then asked to see more about it? wtf is that? you disrepect him and then expect him to be nice to you? you dont even know what hes runing?

WTF My WS6? i can buy this crap on DVD now? thats why hes fuckin spaming becasue he hopes were all abuch of 16yr street racing sack riders who will go "uhhh that shit was tight id hella pay 29.99 for that shit dog"

take your fucking spam and :gtfo2:

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  9. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

If I was in the mood for watching idiot street racers (as if, lol) I'd torrent that shit so the faggot doesn't get a dime.

10. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

you see in one of the video's he's just some punk kid wearing a baseball cap inside a car of a nighttime.

That stereotype pretty much sums up his videos.

11. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

It's in Eastern imports and Show off, but the cliffs: 3.0 Rebello stroker motor, triple mikuni PHH44 carburetors, tokico shocks, motorsport springs, 15x8 Centerlines, four piston calipers up front, AMSOIL dual filter setup, some aftermarket ignition I can never remember, 275* .487" cam (basically the hottest that is still streetable. 9.8:1 CR, about 34* mechanical advance at 4,000.

12. Fareo

Fareo New Member

:cool:

13. Mr3GTP

Mr3GTP OT Supporter

That little car is :cool:, with a generous helping of :bowdown:.

14. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

how fast does all that make it?