FRK Strap-On toy review

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hiphemo, Feb 23, 2007.

1. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

So after using 3 different strap ons I feel like I should pass my knowledge on to everyone else and express my thoughts on each.

First off is the "triple thrillers". this is an all latex or rubber panty with built in anal plug and vaginal dildoe. the dildo in front is 7 inches and it is kind of boring because it is all smooth. no head on the dildo or anything. anyways these panties feel like they are going to snap at the waist and, according to some adam and eve reviews, have. fun to try a couple times but the butt plug didnt stay in and the panties dont stay up that well. overall cheap and a little fun. if you dont want to spend much money, this thing is like 20 something dollars on adam and eve.
    [​IMG]

second strap on toy i got was the feeldoe. this is a nice one but a little overhyped. it is difficult to stay in place and it limits you to only a few positions. it is a good size and the vibes are nice but the SO says that she can't feel them inside her or against her clit really. worked a bit better when worn with jeans and slid the cock out of the front but then you lose a bit of length and who wants to fuck with jeans on?

get this one at healthy and active because it is cheaper than the rest of the sites.

[​IMG]

lastly we have my favorite, the "grrl shortz". I originally purchased these at adam n eve and it was backordered for 2 months and i said fuck it and found it on ebay for 28 dollars. ebay version does not come with a dong which can be nice because you get to pick out the size that is perfect for you. I got these shorts in Small/Medium but they are really small. I have an average sized SO and she had to REALLY stretch the shorts out before they would fit comfortably so if your SO is a big girl definitely get the L/XL. these shorts are the best because they really keep the dong on snug, and they are comfortable for the girl. Alot of the strap on harnesses i have looked at all looked like they wouldnt hold the dong on properly. if they girl has to constantly hold the harness or it isnt comfortable or something i didnt want to get that, this one looked different. I purchased a strap on clit vibrator for the SO to wear under these while fucking me and we havent had a chance to try it out but i expect good things!

[​IMG]

please post or pm me if you have any questions or feel free to add your own review!

2. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

wow... great review!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

excellent...thanks!

4. saqqy

saqqy New Member

thanks for the review. use a crotchrope for the triple triller, that'll keep em in

5. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

mmm nice review. I just might have to try a strap on one of these days... Any opinion on the "corset" style ones? They look pretty...

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  6. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

I have thought about those as well but never invested in one. Try one out and post a review!

7. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

well it will have to wait until the summer when my girlfriend comes to visit.;)

8. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

I found it at http://www.trustedpleasures.com/ for $48.95 six weeks ago, but I just checked and their price is now $64.99 which is more than http://www.healthyandactive.com/ so I agree that healthy and active seems to have the better price now.
    The feeldoe I thought sounded interesting for its potential use as a double penetration device as well as something for my wife to use on me anally, although it has yet to be completely successful in either of these uses, I am sure that we will probably make use of it in both of these ways eventually. I figured we might end up using it with the straps from our more traditional strap-on to make sure that it stays in place for her to use on me anally.
    Our experience with the traditional strap-on has been pretty good. It was fun for both of us and she found it to be relatively comfortable.
    We have not tried anything like the "triple thriller" although it does look interesting.