FRK strangling/choking

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Inthemidstofinsanity, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Inthemidstofinsanity

Inthemidstofinsanity New Member

my boyfriend and I have dipped our feet into pain/plessure and I had the urg to hold him by the throat, which we argreed would be ok... I would like to explore a little bit more . . .

Any suggestions or good websites?

2. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

All I can say is be careful when doing so...I choked my fiance a little too much and didn't notice, she ended up seeing stars from it for a couple of minutes. :eek:

3. Aries240SS

Aries240SS Slow Nissan

we do the throat holding thing.
    Mentioned to her the other day about using a thick ribbon (the kind that is easily broken) in place of the hand for a kinkier experience. she digs it.
    Best thing about the ribbon is that if you are choking her too much, she can break it.

4. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

I absolutely love that!!!! :naughty: :drool:
    I dont have a website... but the best advice I can give for it is
    1. have a codeword .... a word that means STOP but ISNT the word "stop" (which can easily be said as part of the role playing involved, etc)... something strange that wouldnt be slipped out during sex, like "pinapple" or something like that
    2. use common sense... if YOU think its hard enough to strangle the other person, lighten up a bit... everyones tolderance is different, but there is a general "common sense" level that tells us whats too hard and whats too little...
    3. make sure communication is GREAT between the two of you. shouldnt really be done with people who dont talk during sex, etc... you gotta know eachothers level, and the only way to know is to communicate DURING sex, because tolerance is different during sex than when sitting on the couch watching TV... so talk and communicate a LOT

have fun :naughty:

5. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

for the best experiance let him gain the full controll! Trust me..from a guys perspective it is much better. I'm sure he isn't stupid and isn't going to really hurt you..

6. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

just make sure you have a safety word, just like what was mentioned before. he isnt out to hurt u real bad, so be comfortable with it :) and if theres a certain way he chokes u that u dont like, make sure to discuss it and everything.

im sure you guys will have tons of fun with this one!

7. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

i can't do it to somebody because I have this fear that I'll enjoy it and take it too far.

and I probably shouldn't have it done to me because of that as well.

8. l S3RG10 l

l S3RG10 l New Member

I was dating a girl that asked me to do that, and at first I was aprehensive about it, but she loved it so much it started to turn me on.

I tried it on the current lady friend and she likes it too.

:coold:

9. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

I love doing this to my wife. Sometimes I just wish I could make her pass out though. I've almost brusied her neck trying. She says that she enjoys it though.

10. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

11. Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat New Member

now i gotta wake the bf :naughty:

12. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

During our choking and strangling sex session last night, i was playing with my SO's tongue and mouth. Just before we came I decided to expose her weak gag reflex and pushed my fingers down her throat a bit, she gagged and came, I smiled and came. :naughty:

The end.

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Problem with safe words during breath play is that if you get rough... speaking isnt a possibility. Even if you dont play that rough its easy to get choked up or breathless and unable to speak.

The best thing to do when learning a partner is come up with a hand signal, or put something in a hand/within reach that makes noise. Tapping out, or doing something non-verbal to get their attn to stop is always a good idea, even if its just a back-up to a safe word. :)

14. anomaly

anomaly If you weren't around for the original HA.net spli

A suggestion:
    Have your partner press on the sides of your neck, restricting blood flow, instead of actually choking. It is VERY easy to crush the esophogus and kill someone. Much easier than you realize. By pressing on the sides of the neck, you get the same physical effect, and it's easy to get the same mental effect, but it's safer. Realize, it is dangerous.

I for one love it, just be safe.

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

OMG :eek5:

I have never heard of anything like that before!!!
    I am feeling a little warm and happy. :clit: Wow. I wish I could have been there to see that! :drool:

16. naughtie

naughtie New Member

That's a very good suggestion!
    I don't think that would do it for me, however. It's not entirely the "loss of oxygen to the brain" sensation that gets me wet (although that does add alot of spark :mamoru: ) It's also the physical gesture of violence that drives me insane. Oh I could cum right now thinking about it. :drool:

17. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I think that would loose much of the whole hands on the throat thrill of it.

Im trying to think back and I dont think there has been a single girl who as one point or another I didnt grab by the throat during sex. I never squeezed much tho. Not enough to cut off air or blood. Just enough to feel the squeeze.

I never had a girl try to choke me.
    The aggressive girl tends to pull my head back by my hair (which is pretty hot if done during the right mood) or scratch my back or something similar to that. Wonder what that would be like to have a chick grab me by the throat during sex. Hmmm. Something like that done at the right moment could make things get really interesting.

18. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Choking is very hot, but my girl says I don't do it hard enough

19. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

it is pretty hot, my g/f lets me do it :cool:

20. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

yesyesyesyesyes