FRK Strange thing regarding anal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zmaniv, Jun 1, 2008.

1. zmaniv

zmaniv New Member

The wife and I had gone out to the movies and had a few drinks. Then we came home and the wife wants a little pot (helps her relax and orgasm faster/more). We go into the bedroom and after a little fooling around with the toy and some oral on her, she places the tip of my cock into her anus(my wife has always said she did not like it). I don't move and the wife starts moving her hips around to get me worked in. I reach over and grab the lube, apply a liberal amount to the area and start pressing in deeper. I also still have the vibrator in her. She has these really deep long orgasms that look like she is really enjoying it. We both finish in this position and she says that it was great.
    The next day she makes a special call to me at work to tell me how much she enjoyed it. I said do you know what I did to you last night, and she replies yes and I want some more tonight.
    So we get ready and get into the bedroom. I do the same things that I was doing the previous night except I make the move to try the anal with her and she flips out. Says what the hell you trying to do. I said the same as last night. The wife cannot recall anything about anal the previous night. Now she is all freaked out and upset, so I go into the bathroom and clean up and we both go to sleep, I am frustrated.
    Any advise on what I should do about this situation.

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

let her take control.

3. frankdahtank21

frankdahtank21 You have no fucking idea!

wow thats funny, in a way that she didnt remember. I would prolly just try to forget it happened and let her get over it, or talk to her about it and she what she says. best of luck

4. hankthecowdog

hankthecowdog > Moderator

Harmless?

5. deadmeat

deadmeat Active Member

Question. She doesn't happen to take Ambien, does she? My wife was taking Ambien for a little bit to get to sleep and whenever she'd smoke pot she would be begging for me to fuck her in the ass. Strangest thing.

6. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

you need to talk about everything ... DO NOT sweep this under the rug, it will grow.

talk about everything, let her know your intentions were to satisfy her becuase she really seemed to enjoy it the night before. let her know you care for her and you respect her boundaries and you were trying to please her as well.

let her know she shouldnt be freaked out (or feel embarrassed / dirty ... if she does feel that way) and let her know you dont think any less of her. tell her you enjoyed it, but tell her in a way that reassures her of herself.

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

hahah this is why Safe, sane and consentual in my house means no alcohol, no drugs.

8. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) Sprint:MotoQ9c)

sounds like tricky situation, how can she completely forget about the previous night...seems crazy to me

9. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

i agree. weird that she totally doesnt remember, i mean not even AT ALL?? either way, next time shes plastered and yoru going to town and she does it, whip out a camera phone to prove it to her in the morning :naughty:

on a serious note, console her, thats theres nothing to be embarrassed of (if thats how she feels) and let her know you both enjoyed it at the time.

10. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

She was stoned.

the only thing i can think of is that she really likes it but has negative emotions attached to it that she can only give up to being under the influence, aka a scapegoat.

11. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

i get that "different" feeling. Once I was really drunk, and so was he, and we decided anal was a good idea (apparently) because the next day I couldn't figure out wtf was wrong with my ass. I didnt remember the actual deed though. Then it hurt for like...3 months after. not fun. dont do it drunk/on drugs, it might not work out well for the recipient.

12. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

Yeah, but being stoned [on weed] wouldn't cause such a memory lapse like that :dunno: That's the part I find funny.

I believe your negative emotions part was right on - that's what I was thinking as well. Like I said, even if she legitimately 'didn't remember,' since she hasn't had anal sex often there is NO way her ass wouldn't have a "different" feeling the next day. I'm not really sure how to describe that feeling :o

13. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

dump that worthless bitch. fucked up mind games ftl. Fuck that shit.

14. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Seems like you have a pretty obvious answer right there

15. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

haha, and bubba point out the obvious.

wait,
    is that captain obvious signing in? :mamoru:

all in good fun :rofl: :wiggle:

16. zmaniv

zmaniv New Member

To all the drinks were a total of 3 descent sized Margaritas over 4 hours, the total ammount of weed consumed was a quarter of what she would normally consume.
    I think Novo and Alaya have the best reason for what happened.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Is she on any prescriptions? I used to take xanax and would have no idea what happened about an hour after I took it

18. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

hm, unusual it would be so pronounced though. like demonsnat said, is she taking any medications?

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

See this thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/ambien/TMFKLCD3574NCB9JS