strange question about physicals

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BornToFly, Sep 26, 2007.

1. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

not sure if this is the right forum or not for this question, but I was wondering if the women here have ever had their annual physical while on their period?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Are you talking about physical....like where the doctor checks your temperature, heart rate, makes you touch your toes and basically doesn't even make you take your clothes off? Or are you talking about gyno physical (pap smear)?

If it's the first it doesn't matter if you have your period. If it's a pap you are supposed to go when you don't have your period.

3. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

id feel sorry for the gyno if u did hahaha

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

My gyno takes forever to set a date with, you have to call at least a month in advance. Once I called and was so excited they could get me in within 2 weeks...not remembering that I had my period that week I then had to re-schedule for another 3 weeks away :(

5. BornToFly

BornToFly New Member

I was only asking bc I knew my period was coming up and I had my physical yesterday, my doc also schedules a couple months in advace, and I know that a few years ago I had one and the nurse told me to come in anyway, but I told her I wasn't comfortable with that. Good thing it held off and all went as planned.