Strange, climaxing but no orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sebulous, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

Had the strangest thing happen, dunno if I could make it happen. I visited a chick this weekend. We were having sex all day friday and saturday. So as you can imagine it was hard for me to cum. It was saturday evening when this happened.

We were fucking, and she gets sore and starts giving me a HJ. After a little bit, I started to climax. I kept climaxing and hitting it that point but not actually orgasming or cumming. I was touching that spot of no return but I was coming back down. I couldn't cum at all. It felt fucking amazing, but I don't know what the hell happened. What is this called? Can it be done on command / controlled? :rofl:

2. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

well I am sure you were all juiced out.. so to speak.

3. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Its happened to guys I was with before. I think it might be stress or just tired.

They get quite frustrated though lol

4. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

i was abit but it felt pretty fucking amazing. It was almost like playing with it after cumming. Not that intense but just like it.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Maybe it was like a multiple? Ive seen guys do that.... They cum and then are still hard and can keep going.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think that's happened to me once.

When I was with one of my exes, she was going down on me and I thought I had an orgasm... and then she was like "um did you cum?" I figure since my dick was in her mouth she would be able to tell if I came or not (then again she could deepthroat like a champ). I was like "I thought I did :dunno: "

After a short break she went down on me again and this time I came for sure :big grin:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Been with a guy once, same thing happened and it was literally the same circumstances. Having sex practically for 2 days straight. Nothing left :mamoru:

8. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Yep, was going to post the same thing. Has happened to me a couple of times after a very busy few days and was just completly drained.

Don't worry about it. Is actually really enjoyable, but I'm trying to train myself to orgasm without ejaculation (multiple orgasm route) so just sit back and enjoy the ride

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd: bf actually said it was a super intense experience (in a good way)