LGBT "Straight" men having "gay" sex.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Paintedman, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Paintedman

Paintedman Guest

I have a"straight" best friend that is married and he and his wife are having marital problems right now. They have not had sex in over 3 weeks now, and he's not happy about going without sex.

Last week my best friend came to me and told me that he had gotten a blowjob and a rim job from a mutual gay friend of ours. He told me that was the best blow and rim job that he had ever had. Now he wants he and I to have sex. I love my best friend and he is very attractive, but I don't wanna do anything to jeopardize are friendship... Any advice?
    [​IMG]

2. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:eek3:

First of all, going 3 weeks without sex, and he automatically starts looking elsewhere? :wtf: Welcome to the married world. :rofl: 3 weeks is not that long to start cheating...sounds like he may have some mental issues. :o

Secondly - I don't recommend it, unless you are not worried about losing him as a friend.

3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Agree with DatacomGuy on every point he made

Tell him to get back to masturbation.

4. DatacomGuy

Agreed.. Jesus.. 3 weeks? I've known guys that have started seeking after a year or two.. but not 3 weeks.. :rofl::uh:

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

My brother, who has been married for 12 years asked me how many times per month I had sex.

I told him that I had sex twice a week and he was shocked. After 12 years, he said, he only has sex once a month if he's been good

6. skybreaker

skybreaker Guest

yes.

i wonder why your friend didn't start masturbating after even one week without sex.

7. Paintedman

Paintedman Guest

He did......but he's just that sexually charged.

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

;)

9. CoCo

I have loads of experience in this area. And I feelings on this subject have shifted many times over... Some times, I've allowed my str8t friends to take from my garden, and others I have not. One big difference from my various situations and what you have described, is the marriage. And that's one line that I'd rather not cross...anymore.

10. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Ill stick with everyone else. I would recommend against it. It my be fun, even a few times, but in the long run it wont be worth it. You dont want to be his Mr. Right Now whenever the wife doesnt put out. And, down the road the friendship could be quite awkward.

11. DatacomGuy

:werd: I am extremely sexually charged. My sex drive is through the roof.. My wife used to be the same, although she's slowed down some.. If we didn't do it 2 or 3 times a DAY, we'd be upset with ourselves.

Now twice a week is the goal, sometimes only works out to be once a week.. and sometimes works out to be 5 or 6 times.

4 years married and still once-twice a week isn't too bad, at least compared to a lot of other people I know. ;)

12. DatacomGuy

:rofl: That was my first thought.. but I figured.. What the hell. This is the Closet. :dunno:

13. CoCo

...cause guys do it better?

[/joke] There are a lot of men who feel that getting a blow job from another guy, or even as far as getting some ass from a guy, does not make them gay. As long as they do not bottom, then they aren't emasculated, and therefore gay. It's an open and normal 'accepted' believe in Mexico, making machismo all the more interesting to study
    (and I have ;) ).

14. CoCo

Some str8t guys do not have sex with men.

15. CrackSeed

CrackSeed OT Supporter

...because it doesn't seem as much like cheating if it's with a guy... :dunno: