LGBT STORYTIME! Why sleepin around is bad (aka why one shouldnt gossip) :o

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Jun 15, 2004.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

Saturday at lunch. My friend "Bobby" tells me that our friend "Rick" met this guy "Mike" from Columbus Ohio who moved here two weeks ago. "Rick" really likes "Mike" but gets pissed off when his roomie "Walt" sleeps with "Mike."

Saturday night. Me and "Bobby" go to our friend "Steve's" house. "Steve" is there with his roomie "James" and the guy "James" has started dating. We start talkin to them all and low and behold, this guy "James" is dating is freakin "Mike" from columbus. Turns out they have been dating for the past week or two.

"Mike" is a complete dick. We all hate him. I personally for the fact that he tells me that columbus, the city that i'll be living in for the next few years is a dump and i'll be eaten alive by everyone there. Wow, thanks for getting me excited about my future. :o Thankfully, "Mike" leaves a bit early. But the next day "Bobby" finds out that "Mike" left to sleep with "Rick." "Rick" was also unaware that "James," who is also a friend of his, was even dating "Mike."

"Bobby" tells me I ought to tell "James" something because he deserves better. I don't know "James" that well but I know "Steve" who is his best friend. I ask "Steve" if "James" and "Mike" truly are dating and it seems to be monogamous. "Steve" says yes and I tell him all i know cause i hate cheaters and think they deserve all they have comin to them. "Steve" tells "James." "James" talks to "Mike" who denies everything of course.

"Bobby" calls me up today to tell me that "Rick" talked to him and is mad that he is mad that he told me all of this because now "Matt" just emailed him and cussed him out for tattling. "Rick" IMs me tonight and sorta lectures me also.

So what/who's to blame for all this DRAMA?

A) "Mike," for being a whore and sleeping with at least three different guys (and perhaps more?) in two weeks.

B) Gossip and hear'say.

C) The fact that Seattle is a small city and that Mike was unlikely enough to sleep with three people who all know each other.

CLIFF NOTES: Newbie + sleeps with two roommates + having a relationship with a third guy + Friends rat him out = D to the muthafuckin RAMA. Who's to blame?

It's late. Be honest so i can learn if it's just better to keep my mouth shut or if i was right to say something :hs:

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

A) Mike is a fucking whore.
    and apparently there aren't enough gay men in Seattle, because everyone seems to be sleeping with everyone else.
    On a serious note, I don't generally butt into other people's relationship issues unless I'm really close to one of the people and my not wanting them to get hurt outweighs the consequences of anyone finding out I fed them information.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

One thing that I've learned about our little community is that we inter-date/inter-relate/inter-fuck... Although I'll admit that it sucks when it happens all at the same time.

4. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Well thank god they won't have to go on Maury for a paternity test.

5. CoCo

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

:werd: There'd be many bastard children runnin around if we could impregnate one another. Being gay = perfect birth control :o

7. CoCo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ugh: :wtc:

8. RedGoober4Life

They'd dress up their 3 month old in buttless leather chaps and ask them who their daddy was. :ugh:

9. CoCo

OMG, that could be sooo cute!!!

And a lil guy with low-/high-lit hair, and layered (then ironed) ends, sporting AE tight fitting shirts complete with stressed form fitting minis!!! Our kids would be so fabu...

Imagine lil mini bears, with faux chest hair :eek3:

10. RedGoober4Life

And here I thought you'd have more fun buying clothes if you had a girl. :rofl: You'd be the only parent that knew what to buy their kid clothes wise.

11. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Wirelessly posted (SEC-SGHS105 NW.Browser3.01)

this is impossible to comprehend with all the pseudonames and reading it on a phone hs

12. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

oh wow, this thread has become very much more disturbing :ugh:

13. GeekDrew

GeekDrew aka DataDrew

I'd say A & C of your alphabetical choices.

I also rather dislike him without having met him for slamming the city that I am proud to live in. I'd personally like to throttle the people that put down Columbus. We have a rather large gay population... larger, last I checked, than Chicago has... we've been called the 'gay mecca' of the MidWest... not that it really matters.

We have a lot of gays that like drama... and I think that we have an equal amount that dislike drama, so there's always someone for everyone.

And if everyone else tries to eat you alive... then I won't! I promise :wavey:

14. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Can someone make me a flow chart with all these fucking names?

15. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

16. RedGoober4Life

Columbus does look like a neat city. I can imagine it would be difficult to meet nice people if you're preoccupied trying to find ones that want a quick...ie.

17. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

bah! I made this long response out but my comp screwed up! I'm late for a running date so gotta make this quick :)

To Shriner: yea, i visited there last month and loved it! My friend really convinced me that i would enjoy it. Seems very organized and can't wait to do the sports league there. My friend does bowling, volleyball, softball, and tennis so looks really exciting.

To Sam: Sorry!! I know its confusing!! :hs:

To Bio: It'd be just as bad with the real names in place of the pseudonames :)

18. CoCo

I didn't have a problem following the story, but then again, Taylor and I have huge circles of gay, so I'm used to the hot tub getting a lil...crouded...