FRK Story . . .

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Inthemidstofinsanity, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Inthemidstofinsanity

Inthemidstofinsanity New Member

My boyfriend and I had just had a good fuck and headed for the shower. I went in the soaped up and the warm water, but this is no ordinary soapy warm wet boobs story. He soon joined me and we finished quickly without much touching. Then as he was drying off I sat on the edge of the tub and took his cock into my mouth. He held the back of my head and thrusted hard into me. I kept his head in my mouth with powerful suction and then jerked his shaft with a wet hand. Just as his nuts began to convulse as he ejaculated I pulled him out of my mouth and squished my breast together so that he would cum all over my cleavage. I wanted more though. I looked up at him and asked him to piss on me. He jerked his penis so that it would stay hard just the way I like it. He began to leak on my breast and soon it was streaming on to my naked body. He paused for a moment and knelt down and then stuck his hard cock into my still moist pussy. Just as he entered me I felt this incredible flow; he was pissing again. He thrusted gently, but he slipped out and put it up on my belly. It felt so good he didn't make me suck his penis until after he stopped peeing. He at that point went back to trusting into my mouth. He pulled my hair so that he could take his penis out of my mouth. That was when I started to touch myself. He jerked off as I masturbated. I like it when he jerks off on to me. He kept masturbating and every few seconds I would moan and as I opened my mouth he would have me lick his cock. It was hard and pulsating. The last lick I got in before he came made him cum a little bit in my mouth and then almost all the way down my body, a little even got on my nipple. He sucked on the nipple with cum on it.

2. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

He peed in you?
    Impressive

3. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Did this really happen? I can't see how a guy can pee in you, it would hurt you :eek3:

Got a semi anyway :o

4. xela

xela So say we all!

Nice story. :bigthumb: What did it feel like when he was peeing inside of you?

5. holli21

holli21 :wavey:

:werd: curious minds want to know ... :x:

6. Inthemidstofinsanity

Inthemidstofinsanity New Member

I wouldn't know where to start with the description . . .The only thing I can say is it was a rush :bigthumb: try it

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

A rush... hahahaha