story time.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Mar 11, 2010.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Ok, I know the vag doesn't like stories... but if you don't find any part of this entertaining, well i dunno what to say to that.

So I'm out at the club last weekend, and Ive just arrived about at about 1:30. I'm taking my first lap and I see this girl that catches my eye. Shes tall and pretty and my I can't help but get the sense right away that shes got some of the good crazy. I'm not saying I can tell when a girl has the bad crazy AND the good crazy, because I definitely get burned on that one plenty, but Ive got a sixth sense for good crazy. I start talking to her and its clear shes one of the cool girls. Very direct and candid. We are having a good time talking and playing the game. Shes very cool and comfortable. I usually make girls a little nervous if they like me. I tease her just a little bit, and thats when it happens.

She slaps me straight in the face. I'm a bit confused at first because, well, I've just been slapped in the face. There was something about the slap though. It was harder than playful, but softer than angry. There was something about the smug way she stood there smirking at me as if to say "yes.... and that's what you get". Like how you would swat a puppy with a newspaper. not hard enough to really hurt, but definitely enough to make sure they know you mean it. She really only left me one choice.

I slapped her back. Now the look of shock on her face at this point was priceless. I probably should have been a lot more nervous, but I'm the crazy asshole that just stood there smirking as if to say "and thats what you get" She slapped me again. I slapped her again. Then I had an interesting conversation with the bouncers.

I managed to smooth things over with the bouncers and I'm still talking to little miss slap happy and her friend pulls me aside and tells me she understands that her friend started it, but i simply can't keep slapping her. I'm listening for about half a second before I realize the friend is really hot too. Soon ive got her smiling and chatting too. Its probably around this time the first girl comes back around. I buy her a shot and we keep on chatting. Apparently some guy she used to date has been there for this whole thing and starts some sort of trouble with the girl about her hanging out with me. This is an excellent opportunity for me to suggest we leave.

Back at her place we run into the leftovers of a party. There is food and glasses spread out, but really only two people left, a guy and a girl. I'm rather unconcerned with these two and we head into the bedroom. Now, I'd asked her at the bar what she did for work and she told me... but i don't think it really sunk in until she opened that cabinet. She was a dominatrix.

I told her we could put the strap on back, but the rest of the pile could stay. Her body is better than I expected and shes just sexy as hell. So confident yet still so vulnerable. The tension between two people both used to getting what they want is craazy. At one point it actually comes to the point where she is actually trying with everything she has to overpower me. :rofl: yea, sorry 120 pound girl... not going to happen, but its hot seeing you try.

She tells me two hilarious things. "You are not nearly as dumb as you look" which cracks me up and the awesomely honest and self aware, "Yeah, you definitely wouldn't be here right now if you hadn't slapped me".

Things are going well and shes face down ass up and I'm behind her with a glass butplug in one hand and lube in the other when the guy from the party walks in. This guy is her ex-husband. This is one of the alltime most awkward moments ever. I tell him rather rudely that "now is not time man" and hes just rather dejectedly says "I gotta get my pants." Guy walks within arms reach of my completely naked, butplug holding self to grab his pants and walks back out again. :rofl: Turns out this guy is her kept man. She pays him and he handles the details for her. :rofl: I can't imagine how any man could do that. She also has a slave who worships her and does stuff for her and gets nothing in return.

after that, it was just one of those really crazy nights where you just talk and fool around and chill out till after the sun is up listening to tunes and enjoying the moment.

There are a million reasons... mostly the ones i even left out of this short version... why I should not get involved here... But I like her, so fuck it. :bigthumb: First date is tuesday.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  2. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

jesus :rofl:

i wish there was a vid of you two slapping each other :bowrofl:

4. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

thread delivered :bowdown:

5. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

Awesome story! :rofl:

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

HOW CAN SHE SLAP???

7. Madwolf

Madwolf New Member

8. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

:bowrofl: so in

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

10. D7

D7 OT Supporter

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

12. JBunni

JBunni New Member

:rofl::rofl: that made my morning

13. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Def need a .gif of my nigga anti slapping hoes :rofl: :bowrofl:

Good shit brother.

14. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

:rofl: priceless!

15. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

holy hell :rofl:

16. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

So does that mean he's like her pimp but she's in charge?

17. Reign

Reign Banned

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

No. more like her personal assistant. laundry and cleaning and such. Hes unemployed. :rofl:

19. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:rofl:

does he get to fuck her too or just do her laundry?

20. THoC

THoC New Member

i feel a sense of respect towards you and i dont even know you.

21. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

this story just cements my belief I am in love with crazy.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

IBflames.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

wait.

What is "good crazy"?

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Nope. He gets nothing sexual. He does get money though, so I can't say hes got the worst job in the world.

25. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

You consider the actions in this story from slapping to buttplugs to be sensible behavior?

good crazy = sexually wild, uninhibited to a fault, exciting, dangerous, unpredictable in ways that are NOT rooted in negativity. The kind of girls that instead of saying "i dunno if thats such a good idea" come up with the ideas that make you say "I can't believe im really about to do this. "

The kind of girls who want you to run outside in a thunderstorm to make out.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010