Story- Need Your Interpruitation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M5SMGTWO, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M5SMGTWO

M5SMGTWO New Member

So the gf is on bc but she has been off with time a couple times (an hour or so)/ and missed a day once (took 2 pills the 2nd day :rolleyes: in that case). Went at it raw for less than a minute- but I am worried about precum. I then put on a condom w/ spermicide and handled the business (condom was in tact no breakage or anything). The next day to be safe we went to the clinic to get some EC (Plan B) she took the 1st dose at 2:00pm, and the 2nd dose at 9:00pm or so. 45 minutes after the 2nd dose of ec she threw up :eek4: Fast forward to this week- her period is late by a day or 2- wtf?!?! Im worried shitless because of the 30 seconds we went at it raw (shes flipping shits that shes pregnant). precum may have been on my penis before insertion but i know that i did not "pre cum" in side of her in this short amount of time. Am i too concerned about this or do I have a major situation on my hands??? :noes:

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

There's a stick at the top of the page, it has a wealth of information in it.

BTW- go to Walmart and buy a (literaly) $4.00 pregnancy test. None of us can tell you whether she is pregnant or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2005
  3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Yes, please refer to the sticky.

BC pills are reliable. Not a perfect science, but very reliable. The reason she threw up is bc she pumped her bod full of hormones when she took the Plan B. That, along with her regular dose of BC Pills, is causing her body to be all outta whack, thus the late period. You totally fucked around with the level of hormones in her body when you used the Plan B. I agree that better safe then sorry, but using Plan B as a regular back up while on the pill will only mess her up more. You should have spoken to the pharmacist or GYNO(whoever gave you the Plan B) about any questions you might have about the effectiveness of BC and the aftermath of Plan B. Id say do both before having sex again. Be responisible and know all of the answers before you engage in popping pills....and loads.

Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.