FRK Story: My first Threesome

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

The following is another of my stories I've been working on (was actually typed for a prior FS interview that never got posted :p). It is a true story (as best as I can remember, that night was a freaking blur :p) of my first threesome and sexual encounter anal and oral with another guy. Something I didn't really relate very well in the story, prior to this happening, my roommate and I were pretty close. Not in a sexual way, although there was tension, but more of a we talked about anything and everything and shared pretty much everything.

!!Warning!! I know some of you aren't going to care but there is guy on guy action in this story. If you don't want to read it or are turned off because of the 'gay stuff' then don't post in this topic or even continue past this remark.

Me, my roommate, and a group of mutual friends were all just hanging out after a club meeting on campus. The fun is winding down, but it's far from late and is a Friday night. Eventually my roommate and I are chatting with a friend of ours who was recently having some tough times with a fiancee. All three of us eventually decide to have a night of fun, we hardly see each other (besides my roommate and I) outside of the group. So we run to the movie store and grab a couple movies (iirc it was Identity and some B movie, think it was Session 8 or Session 9...anyways) and a pizza and head back to our dorm for some movies and pizza. We watch the Session movie eat our pizza and take a small break before watching identity.

We start watching the second movie and the girl we're with comes and lays down in my bed with me. She curls up in my arms and we watch more movie. Throughout the movie I'm having all kinds of naughty thoughts inside my head and am trying my damndest to hide my hardon from her. Eventually I screw up and in the process of readjusting myself poke her pretty hard in the ass with my cock. I turn beet red but she just kind turns her head back and looks at me with this look, befre any words are exchanged she quietly slips her hand into my pants and starts stroking me.

We finish the movie and instead of stopping what she's doing she reaches out to my roommate and strokes his leg, inviting him to the party. He gets a grin on his face and says something to the effects of "Oh hell no, I'm not leaving this time". So we get out of my bed and clear the center of the floor, considering dorm beds aren't really big enough for three people :p

Both my roommate and I are into the freaky and as we find out this night, so is the girl. He starts by grabbing a spiked collar from his box and I begin to tie her to anything I can in the room. For the next several hours we take turns bringing her to the edge of an orgasm with just the spiked collar, raking it up and down her naked body. Each taking turns teasing her pussy. After a few hours of this he gets out some condoms and starts to fuck her while she sucks on my cock for a bit, I go between that and teasing her with the collar. We go for a bit more in this manner (I should mention here that I'm extremely jealous of my roommate, he has mental stamina like none I've ever seen) never letting her cum. My roommate pulls out and moves up to me and she alternates sucking his cock covered in her juices and my cock.

I go ahead and untie her hands and feet and she moves to her knees with us standing and gives us more attention. I've had enough of that for now and get on my knees and start sucking and biting on her nipples, while I'm doing this she takes my hand, me thinking she's going to put it on her pussy but instead guides it to his cock. At first I'm a bit startled and withdraw my hand, but my roommate grabs in and puts it back on his cock and guides me in stroking it till I get up my own rythym. For awhile this continues, me stroking his cock and her sucking and licking on his head.

He goes from standing and lays down on the edge of the bed and guides us over. He finally gets comfortable enough and grabs her hand and unexpectantly my head and guides my lips to his cock. My first time with this and I want to do it right so I kiss gently first, working up to licking his head and shaft. Finally I feel confident enough I take his head into my mouth and begin to move up and down slightly, working my tounge around. Right now I'm thinking "Damn I'm glad I was into erotic fiction when I was younger". After I've had a taste of my first cock I give her a turn and lend my attention to his balls. Licking and caressing his balls. We trade off, licking his balls, sucking his cock, and stroking his cock. Feeling confident that I know what I'm doing she abandons me and straddles his face.

Left to my own devices I worked my mouth up and down his cock. Savoring every delightful moment. Licking the precum and letting it linger on my tounge for a brief second. I continued to suck his cock and built on my technique, I took great joy that I was able to bring him close to cumming before he stopped me.

Now it was my turn, I layed down on the bed and for a brief moment the girl got on top of me and rode me. She inched her way up to my face and straddled me while my roommate begin to stroke my cock and take me into his mouth. He had done this before and it wasn't long before I was ready to cum. I stopped him and lead the girl to the floor and had her get on her hands and knees. I fucked her from behind while my roommate rested and teased her with the spiked collar again. I fucked her till I was close to cumming then swapped with my roommate, we rotated like this for awhile both of us going to the edge each time and then switching. By now it was no longer a sexual encounter, we had made a game to see how long we could keep her from coming, keeping her on the edge the entire time. With the two of us we were able to keep her there, rotating and resting ourselves, since we started there was not a period of time longer than 5 minutes she wasn't on the edge of cumming.

After awhile of that, my roommate brings out some fresh condoms and some lube. After asking me if it was ok, he slid on a new condom and lubed up and positioned himself behind me, slowly sliding his cock into my ass. After some fumbling around we get into a rythym, I thrust forward into her pussy as he pulls out of my ass. I can't stand this for long and pull out of her and get on my hands and knees. It's now her turn to tease me. She plays with my cock while he pumps in and out of my ass. I lose track of time and barely remember moving from my hands and knees to my back on the bed, legs hosted into the air and tied to the top bunk of our beds. This goes on for a time undetermined. Him fucking me and her straddling my face playing with my cock. Finally I feel my legs being released and a condom being slid on my twitching cock, something cold and slippery being squeezed onto it. I slide into a better position on the bed while my roommate slides his ass onto me and lays back, turning his head around to kiss me. We lay still and I enjoy this new sensation. In time he leans back up and begins to ride me, while she sucks and toys with his nipples. I don't get much time with this as I don't have his stamina and make him stop. My roommate and I take a short breather while the girl removes and tosses the spent condoms aside, refreshed she lays back on the bed while my roommate gets close to cumming, then it's my turn, I fuck her till I'm close to cumming. After what seems like days we both move up to her chest and cum all over her chest. That was probably the best orgasm I've ever had, I'm spent, I have nothing left in me but my roommate takes my head and guides me to his cock again, I suck and lick on him gently, he tells me he wants to be hard again. By the time I started sucking he had already wiped all the cum off, but I gave one good suck and a small dribble oozes onto my tounge, not enough to get a true taste, but enough to renew my efforts. In no time I have him hard again and he goes back to fucking her while I play with her cum covered nipples. In no time we are able to make her cum, she bucked her hips into the air and screamed so loud we thought someone was going to bust in. She cam once, twice, three times in a row, squiriming, mashing my face into her chest, scratching the shit out of anything that was near. All three of us collapse into a heap, sweating, breathing hard, and in minutes we all fall asleep.

We awake later that afternoon, sticky, and hungry. In my longest ever sex session that lasted a little under 9hours. It was definatly the hottest thing I've ever experienced. I continued to live with him for another year, in which we did have sex a few times and were considering a relationship when I met my now wife. So that stopped, I haven't had sex with him since, but I am still really close with him. The girl that night graduated that year and I haven't seen her since.

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

:bowdown: loved the warning.

3. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I also forgot to mention, this happened 2 years ago when I was a freshman at college. :)

4. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

oh--my--god--

:drool:

5. Isamu

Isamu New Member

holy hot hell..

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:eek4: WOW. AWESOME. I wish I had neat roomies in college

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

8. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I hope I get a gay roommate when I leave for school...

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:clit: :drool:

Yum! DAMN! seriously! :eek5: Hehehee. I giggled when you poked her with your hardon and turned red. :mamoru:

Mmmm! Reading about a male giving head for the first time? That was incredibly erotic :wackit:

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i'm really impressed

that's a great story

11. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

I'm dripping... wow.

12. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Great story..

13. hard2mpress

hard2mpress New Member