stop loss

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Boxer, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Boxer

Boxer New Member

I don't get it, he signed his military contract fully knowing he could be stop lossed. Yet when he does he does get stop lossed he does not want to go. He says "I honored my contract and it's time for the Army to honor there's." but if he refuses to go when he has been called wouldn't that mean he is not honoring his part?

2. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

this movie = hurry up and write a movie about something in current events

i doubt many people actually expect this movie to be any good, and yeah your right, the army has the right to do it so the entire point of the movie is sort of silly.

if ya don't want to be in the military or go to bad place on this earth and do bad things and see bad things then don't join the military. If you join and do what ya do then i thank ya for your service

if ya take a job at mcdonalds don't be pissed off when they ask you to make some fires

why can't there just be more movies like no country for old men, sniffle sniffle

3. makejelone

makejelone jockin bitches

MTV movie

4. sukmydickorcock

sukmydickorcock New Member

the real fucked up part is that people are still making war protest movies when like 90% of the country opposes the war. let's spend our time making worthwhile movies instead of movies that are reiterating a point that's already taken for granted....

5. imhipyournot

imhipyournot LPC id: 34280

I thought it looked awful until ryan philippe was on stern. especially since its an mtv movie, but I dont know Stern actually saw it an loved it. altho he loves american idol and dancing with the stars. :dunno: