Stop hating on people.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Ilyusha, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

Please don't lock this; this concerns everyone.

Stop hating on people. So fucking what if Superbri isn't a model lifter? Why come down on him in a fucking bandwagon of hate? I don't get that shit at all. I haven't been around for lord knows how long, but I've been lifting. What do I see when I come back? Some faggots I haven't ever heard of before talking shit. What the fuck is with that? A few months ago when I participated here daily it wasn't like this. Sure, there was playful banter and some shit talking, but not straight up calling people out and telling them that they suck dick in the industry and need to stop working out. There is ALWAYS someone bigger and stronger than you, so putting someone smaller down doesn't mean/do/affect shit. This is about everyone, not just superbri, although he seems to be the new mike/tize/whoever.. for no real reason. If you don't have anything constructive to say, or are seriously talking shit to someone who tries as hard as you do, then you need to shut the fuck up and get out. This forum is a fucking wealth of info for its size, and it doesn't need shitty members talking shit about other member's shit.

I'm over it.

2. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

Ceaze left? Why?

Why the bandwagon? That's what I'm asking.. superbri is a helpful and nice individual who will talk some shit in a joking way from time to time. And all of a sudden people are like "superbri you are a faggot, stop lifting, etc." It just escalates.

3. Equipped

Equipped Guest

people leaving is the new bandwagon

4. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

we were just trying to convince bri to stop being a girlie man. It's always been tongue in cheek.

either way, things need to shape up a bit. I'll try my best to behave..

5. Lurker111

Lurker111 New Member

I just bought a subscription not too long ago for the wealth of information I have obtained from OTFN and now one of the best sources (ceaze) has left? ...that sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.