GUN Stoeger Shotguns

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by millero, Sep 15, 2005.

1. millero

millero Aluminum Member

Anyone had any dealings with any Stoeger shotguns? They have the Model 2000 (semiauto) for 350 to 400 and the P-350 for just over 200. And the automatics use Benelli’s Inertia Driven operating system.

2. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

My friend has a 2000, it's a great little gun, especially for the price.

3. Sideways

Sideways Do I look like I give a damn?

Basically Stoeger = Benelli. Same company, same parts, only real difference is that Benellis offers better stocks and the Stoegers are assembled in Turkey.

I compared my Benelli Montefeltro with my friend's Model 2000 and the only real difference between the 2 are visual. The internals are the same and they shoot alike.

4. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Also, in Field and Stream Benelli admitted that the Stoeger automatics actually have a lower return rate than the Benelli's do.

5. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

I've got an auto in some duck hunting camo. Great gun! I've been though a few autos, and honestly, I like this one the best. It is probably the 2nd lightest shotgun I've held; yet the recoils is minimal and smooth. The only problem I've had were some light strikes. Sucks when dove hunting. I'm not sure if it was the shells or the firing pin spring. Either way, I'll try to figure it out this year.

Buy one; you'll be pleased!