FRK stockings or pantyhose

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GoodolBoy, Jul 7, 2008.

1. GoodolBoy

GoodolBoy New Member

just curious, but r there any girls out there that like to wearing stockings or pantyhose. personally its a huge turn on but i can never find neone who is into wearing them. just wondering if there are ne girls out there that like wearing them........

2. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

They are out there, but are in a rare find.
    I personally love an nice pair of stocking covered legs. They are not a major turn on for me, but are a nice bonus.:naughty:

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  4. M3mPh1z

M3mPh1z Member

I love the fishnets RougeOgre, i been wanting my gf to get a pair for quite a while now but she just hasn't, shes not a huge fan of wearing stockings :<

5. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

6. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

stockings FTMFW!

7. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I usually wear stockings and garter belts with my costumes when I want to dress up all sexy. But I don't wear them on a regular basis.

8. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

If I have to wear a skirt I like wearing pantyhose. Then again I went to a catholic school for elementary through high school so I had to wear a uniform which meant wearing pantyhose.

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Just for amusement sake. You will not find women who wear stockings because it is a turnon. You will find some that wear them all the time or wear them for their partner, but finding a women who has a pantyhose/stocking fetish will never occur as (sigh here it comes), outside of Masochism, women have no fetishes in the clinical sense.

10. RougeOgre

Damn it, Bubba....:gtfo2: this is not the kind of doctor we want to play with you :mamoru:

11. Bubba Atlantis

LOL sorry...but it is true. I personally did not believe it when I was told. Upon research and talking with experts in the field of sexuality and sexual deviance (yes, sadly fetishes are still partly a domain of sexual deviance :rolleyes:) there has been research that shows that women do not have fetishes outside of Masochism and rarely is masochism specifically because of them (many times it is because they have a sadist partner). Honestly, I did not agree with this, but that is what the literature states.

PLEASE prove me wrong. I am more than happy to be proven wrong....I WANT to be proven wrong honestly.

EDIT: For those who will 'prove me wrong', don't state 'I have XXX fetish, so you are wrong'...that doesn't count. You need peer-reviewed academic support. Again, please prove me wrong. I really do want to be.

12. RougeOgre

I've been picking minez up at Walmart & KMart. Of course, I stock up on the really cheap ones at Halloween so they can be destroyed during playtime.:naughty:

13. Bubba Atlantis

I suspect you need to have cheap ones as I see a lot of women who easily rip theres. That could get very expensive

14. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I LOVE to wear stockings. Pantyhose sometimes but its too hot in florida to be all nyloned up inthe butt.

If my job weren't what it is, i'd wear them daily.

15. Phantom Empress

What studies? who are the experts? did they do vaginal tumescence tests or just verbal/written interviews? how did they come ti this conclusion and what population did they sample from....?

16. Bubba Atlantis

I'm at work, so I do not have it on me, but I will certainly post the studies once I am at home.

The one arguement that I might make against the belief that women do not have fetishes is that there is SO LITTLE research in the area that it seems unlikely that they have properly analyzed this.

However, I will certainly grab the stuff and try to post it :)

17. Phantom Empress

that's exactly where i'm going with this. It's really hard to get people to be honest, PLUS you tend to not have a large enough sample of women to run a study.

18. Bubba Atlantis

Instead of hijacking yet another thread (I am far too good at that :rolleyes:), this should probably be its own topic.

As you mentioned that was my thought as well. However, to find none really. I mean if you had just one study that said otherwise, then the argument would not work. However, it would appear that it is not the case. I know Lovely could post a few sources, however, she does not seem to be coming on FS today...so I will try to post them later; when I get home.

I was very intrigued by this conversation though. As I said, I had a prof who is an 'expert' in the field tell me this. Despite knowing him personally, working with him and trusting him for many years now, I didn't actually believe him and brought it forth to Lovely. She confirmed his comments and pointed me to some studies. So :dunno: Was very intrigued though.

I think one has to keep in mind that the 'justification' used is "no fetishes to a clinical level", which is different than no fetishes.

19. Phantom Empress

I conceed that point. BUT to say all ou tthat women don't experience physical Arousal from Stockings or leather ot hair brushes etc is ridiculous, but yeah I can see where women do NOT tend to take it to a "clinically fetishistic" and a "deviant" place like males tend to.

But to that effect. my pussy gets wet and warm anytime i smell good leather or wear stockings. :o

20. Bubba Atlantis

Would you consider that a fetish though? I don't know that I would necessarily associate a physical arousal with fetish. I mean yes, arousal results from fetish, but fetish is not synonomous with arousal. There are plenty of things that cause arousal that one would never say is a fetish.

Although I do not think this is totally the case with your example, but I would presume that a portion of your leather and wet pussy association is the result of classical conditioning no?

21. Bubba Atlantis

To Keep some seblance of a thread. To the TS, if this research is correct, then no, you will not find a girl with a stocking fetish...however, it is highly likely that you can find either A) A girl that is turned on by stockings or B) Loves you and understands your fetish and will play to that for you. Hopefully you find C) Both A & B :mamoru:

EDIT:
    I think many here would agree though that it is definitely out there in large numbers. It would be a rather tame fetish as well, so I would suspect that you would have better luck with women expressing their interest in this. Personally, I like stockings as well. I have had a few girls rub their feet across my crotch at a club while wearing stockings and it was always uber hot. This, of course, coming from a guy who does not have a foot fetish at all.

22. Phantom Empress

I've been drawn to leather since childhood. i would consider it conditioned as Leather smell = hug from father, hug from father = a good and pleasurable experience.. but that's goign deep.

This goes back to what a working PSYCHOLOGICAL definition of a fetish is and what the general public would consider a fetish. It's just an arousal trigger, for I DON'T NEED leather to achieve arousal and orgasm, BUT leather DOES cause Arousal and can play a part in sexual satifaction and orgasm. :dunno: Who cares, here it's just mincing words now.
    YOu could also argue that Fetishes themselves (the real CLINICAL fetish) is a conditioned response; Sexual arousal/orgasm/desire being paired with an object initially and then subsequently reenforced.

To Goodolboy. YOu Can find women that love wearing stockings, a lot of them exist or you can at least get a girl that will love wearing them for you.

23. Bubba Atlantis

I agree. I do believe that a lot of fetishes are a learned response. I think some are really really genuine. There are a few I have, that I have always had, prior to really seeing it in video or in person and CERTAINLY before Lovely. So I think there really are some 'genuine' fetishes.

I would agree as well with the semantics over definition. I wanted to get into this conversation a bit more with the prof, however, he is also partly my boss and I am not sure that I want to get into too many details as to why I disagreed with him. Specifically, he would ask me where I was getting my opinion from (or beliefs) and I really did not want to tell him about this place (or Sin) and deal with that conversation as well. He doesn't need to know that.

The biggest argument that I had against 'women do not have fetishes' is actually through FS. However, I began to think critically about it and there are plenty of men who post in FS about interests/fetishes, but rarely (if any that I can recall) is there women who post the same thing

The example that I tried to argue was a foot fetish, since it is one of, if not the most common (or maybe just that it is so tame that people are more comfortable expressing that interest). Given that foot fetishes are the result of areas in the brain crossing over with one another, it would make logical sense that the rates of foot fetishes would be the same in all gender forms. If not the same, it would make logical sense that there would be plenty of women who have foot fetishes as it is not a learned fetish, but rather an innate one. However, to my recollection, I don't really call women posting in FS about foot fetishes....at least to a fetish level. Specifically, can any woman here state that they are extremely turned on by a guys big, hairy legs rubbing up against them? Maybe....HOPEFULLY....

LOL what is amusing about this is I am on your side with things and want to state that there is plenty of examples, however :( I have thus been proven wrong (which I really do not like :mamoru:)

24. Phantom Empress

For teh foot fetish, talk to 12xalt. She's a true foot fetishist. She loves feet.

On fetishism in GENERAL it's hard to tell with women, as cultiral repression of sexual expression has made it hard to just be considered sexually open and then on top of that, add social stigma with fetishism. So fewer women will post, or even admit to themselves they find some abberant thing sexually stimulating. it's a rock and a hard place. is the lack of info becuas rhtere is truely a lack of fetishist women or are fetishit women less open than their male counterparts OR Are women less likely to identify in themselves a fetish they may have. remember, in psych we work in a world of maybes, probably, and can be and it gets harder when people won't report..

25. Bubba Atlantis

I will have to drag 12xalt in to meet him than :mamoru:

I also made that argument about sexual repression. This was retorted by comparisons to other things. For instance, women asking men out. I did not really like this argument he made because although I might agree that it has not changed much in, say the last 20 years, there have been centuries of oppression and thus you are not going to see a complete transformation within the matter of a few decades. Moreover, there needs to be a generational shift. I tried to argue that the changes will be small to begin with and you will see a major shift in 100 years or something. I actually should have brought up the fact that sex in general has only moved from extremely taboo to moderately less than 50 years ago and yet, we are still very secretive about the topic and still can not research it, nor have a regular discussion about it. For instance, just look at the fact that there needs to be a specific subsection for sexuality, not for the reason to keep it organized, but rather, if this was brought forth in the main forum or anything, there would be major problems (we have seen this evidenced numerous times).
    I believe that we are and will continue to see changes in the domination of one gender (male) over another (female), however, given the natural taboo topic of sexuality already, women admiting or discovering their fetishes will still be several generations off; which is too bad. I mean even in men this is not mainstream and many men have difficulties expressing their fetishes in general. It has been so stigmatized over the years that it is hard to undo that. I mean just look at the fact that Fetishes are still classified as DEVIANT sexuality. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING deviant about fetishes in general. Some of the acts that could come from a fetish could be deviant, but in general fetishes are not deviant; yet still classified as such :(

One area of hope is that over the years in psychology, especially in sexuality, there have been many theories expressed that have later been found to be false. One might argue that CURRENTLY women do not have fetishes, but that this is the result of supression.