still worried about my size ever since ex gf.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 22, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I was with a girl for a very short time, since she lied to me, said immature things to me and wasnt a good gf i broke up with her. Im in my mid 20s and have been with a decent amount of girls, but this girl was different than any girl i have ever been with and dont know why still. She said I had a small dick and she couldnt feel me!! From what i have heard the average penis size is, im above that average mark so i couldnt figure it out. Every girl I have been with when i fingered them they felt me with 1 or 2 fingers. This girl I had to use 3 fingers and i remeber even 4 very deep and hard before she felt anything. Could some girls just need a much larger than normal penis to be satisfied? Ever since that time i have been very self conscious about my size and it bugs the shit out of me.

When i was dont fingering her,she would always end up bleeding because i know i was to ruff,but that is the way she liked it the best. I tried all types of positions and she never got satisfaction. From what i read size isnt a huge importance, but i guess for some girls it is? This gir was in excellent shape to about 5'8-5'9" and i bet like 120 lbs or so, she had a model type figure.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Hot dog down the hallway is her problem, not yours man. Don't be so self conscious.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  3. GanglyGoodness

GanglyGoodness .

It sounds like she has had many a penis inside her.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

she told me she has quite a few partners, but i think she was lying about the number anyways. She said that she used to have sex like 2 times a day almost every with her ex who had like a 8" penis, but from what i heard this doesnt matter. no matter how much sex someone has, it shouldnt mess there vagina up but i could be wrong.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

I want to find the picture again...but yeah, having sex every day with an 8 incher is going to do some damage. If you say your penis is technically above the "average" then it is and you shouldn't be worrying about a bitch you dated who just got railed too often by an above average guy. BTW, she is a rude bitch for even talking about the size of her ex to you.

It really shouldn't bother you so much though, trust me, the insecurity is a turn off. If you know what to do with it then it shouldn't be an issue.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

7. verbs

verbs New Member

Then you read a bunch of bullshit.

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Size does matter. However, if she can't even "feel you" and your over about four inches, she has somethign wrong with her.
    No, its not from too many partners, the vaginal cavity recovers from streching in a matter of hours.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

It will stretch it out, but baring childbirth, it will go back to its original size soon enough. (few months at most)

10. iwishyouwerebeer

oh I understand, but maybe she was with her ex right before quamen...either way, I dont see why he is sweating it

11. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

she's a bitch. dont worry about anything she says.

and besides, you said you have been with other girls right? They were satisfied im sure.

if you know you're above average, how could you let it get to you that she said you were small. you know you arent.

dont sweat it man

12. quamen

quamen New Member

i think she was cheating on me anyways with him,because he kept calling her. She denied it and swore she did,but that is another story . I guess i kinda phrased the whole question wrong. I was more curious of why this could occur with this chick ,cause im pretty happy with my size. Out of all the girls Ive been with, she is the only one to ever complain and the rest i know were satisfied i assume because it was more than a one time occurance. Thanks for the replies everyone.

13. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

How many guys she had sex with or what size they were makes NO difference at all. It will not change it and it does not take a few days or months to get back to normal. The only thing that will change the size is popping out a kid.

Did she get excessively wet? That could cause her to not feel as much. Since guys can be born with really small dicks I'm sure it's possible for a woman to be born with a larger than normal vagina. As long as you are average size then stop worrying about it.

14. quamen

quamen New Member

she didnt get that wet at all. It was kinda weird because before we started having sex, she mentioned a few times she gets wet for a very short time then dries up. So finally when we had sex, she was right. She only got wet for like 5 mintues or 10 the most and dried up, so the condoms kept breaking all the time. I then tried to involve more forplay where i gave her a very sensual massage and then she was very wet.

i really think maybe she just has a larger than normal vagina, because im a pretty big dude 6'3" with large hands and long fingers. Whenever i fingered her with 1-2 she didnt feel anything at all. I had to use at least 3 and i put 4 in before and that did the trick. I made her cum and she said that never happened before, and i had to finger her so hard and for such a long time before it happened. I didnt even want to do it, because my hand was hurting from how hard and ruff i had to do it. She told me to keep going so i did,but then she would always end up bleeding for several days after.

also i highly doubt this is even revelant, but i was concerned about the amount of time she slept. She would fucking sleep forever. I mean most people sleep maybe 6-9 hours or whatever, she would sleep for like 9 hours, go to school and go to bed again for like another few hours. I bet she slept like 12 hours a day i never undrestood that.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

She sounds malnurished :shrug:

16. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Focus on the present. Does your current girlfriend complain? That's who you should be thinking about (or if you're just dating, whatever). Different people are into different things. Some women really enjoy getting it where the sun don't shine. If you weren't into that would that make you a deficient lover? Maybe for her, but not in general. That's the impression I'm getting. That you've generalized what this one person (a person who has some bizarre issues herself if she enjoys being fingered until she bleeds) said as something that applies to your relationships with all women, and worse is immutable.

17. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Yea, my ex said a similar thing to me also....Basically, we where at the store picking some condoms up and she told me her last two boyfriends used Magnums and I was like:ugh: :wtf: did she tell me that for? And on a separate occassion she also told me they were large.

Like your girlfriend, she had a hard time getting off via intercourse. I always got her off with oral or with my fingers.

And even tho she had only had about 3 or 4 guys before, she did say most of them were black and....welll...

But anyways, in the end, none of that shit mattered, she broke up with me in a shitty way and I realized she never really cared for me. I was just a thing to keep her company or whatever.

I said fuck whatever she said about her past guys, I know how good I am and I know what I can do. You should know the same.

18. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks really great reply! I think some girls like to test the waters and see what they can get away with. She also told me her ex was larger than myself and shit like that. If you let that slide,they feel like they can walk all over you. Trying to see what your actually willing to take. When she said that to me, i should have opened her door and pushed her out while i was driving.

19. Guz200sx

lol, Yea thats how I feel too now. My ex told me a bunch of shit about her past. I think she wanted to know how far she could push the envelope before my opinion of her changed.
    But I should have dump her right after she said that shit and compared me to the other guys. I didn't and never compared her to any of my ex's.

20. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Why give her the satisfaction of letting her know what she said hurt you. Now she knows how to push your buttons.

My ex said I have a skinny penis but that didn't stop me from parading around her house with a hardon. Embrace your tiny penis.

Show her in your actions what she said doesn't faze you.

21. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

:werd: what a fucking bitch for saying some shit like that to you!

it should be pretty obvious that she was trying to hurt you and that's why she said these things....probably couldn't find any other way to win arguments or something so she started attacking you

trust me...it's how you use it, not the size and if she really needs something like you find on the wall of a toy shop, then you should just move on because girl's too loose anyway

22. Memor

Memor Active Member

I'm with you on this, it's driven me nuts when a girlfriend will straight to your face talk about her sexual habits with past boyfriends as though it's something you're really curious about hearing. Especially if it's nasty stuff like that that can really dig deep under your skin.

Anyway I'm with everyone else, it's not your problem, and she sounds like a bitch. Don't worry about it at all - and if anything use it as motivation to teach yourself to give even better head to women to "make up" for the fact that you're self conscious about your size, even though you shouldn't be, haha.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

She sounds like a bitch.

She also could have been a random case where she is really loose. Maybe you're not physically compatible with her. It happens sometimes. But I doubt you're small.

24. Guz200sx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That just made me bust out laughing!

25. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:bowrofl: or you could whip out your hard cock and beat her in the face with it and yell "how do you like my small penis now bitch?!"