GUN Still waiting for the Class A LTC

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by joed1228, May 22, 2009.

1. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Hi guys, just bored so I thought I'd post up.

As of next Monday it will of been four weeks since I applied. I have my highs and lows with anticipation of waiting. I want the license so bad then I figure what the hell is another week or two wait. What bothers me is a buddy got his license in the same town in a tad under 3 weeks and now I'm going on 4 myself. Who knows, could be a little slower or whatever.

I guess one of the main reasons why I'm a little more anxious then nervous is I told the fiance that I was bored and just wanted to go look at some guns :naughty: and the store's website said they just got a shipment of M4A3's but all I wanted to do was look :mamoru:. Well I ended up purchasing one (putting it on hold) and now I'm anxious to pick it up. The guy showed me which one I'd get, it's brand new still wrapped up and the whole nine yards. I found another store with brand new, plastic wrapped pre-ban 30 round mags for the gun but they'll probably be sold out soon, the other store had used ones. It's not a big deal but since the gun is new I kind of want a new mag or two.

Then I saw the pistols and shotguns......I did enough damage with the M4A3 but I will defiently be going back. I want a pistol and shotgun then one of those cool .22 Walther (I think) pistols for the fiance.

Anyhow, thats that, I'm pretty excited but I'm waiting so long the entire purchase is losing it's "cant wait" feeling.:sadwavey:

Has anyone else made recent purchases? I'm bored and I want to live my dream of owning a gun through you people at least for another week or two (more if they f*ck with me).:wtc:

2. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

lol @ MA

3. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

hahaha you post the same exact text; nothing more and nothing less in all of my posts :rofl::bigthumb::wtc::wtc:

4. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

i hate your state :o

for many reasons :hs: