SRS Still Need Help [thread merged]

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jonboochkay, Mar 20, 2006.

1. jonboochkay

jonboochkay New Member

the reason i need phone and court records on my fiance is because, im indian, the dot kind not the feather kind, ...i can not break the engagement unless i have solid proof to present to my parents and hers... its a very cultural society...i wish i could walk away easily, i would...but i need the proof to know who is calling, if my suspecions turn out to be true, i can approach her and get out of this... if any of you can help me, please, that would be great... thank you all for your time and comments..

jon

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ok well i looked up a bit of indian culture around the internet. Breaking up an engagement, not even to mention divorce are two totally UNACCEPTED concepts within the Indian culture. Everything seems to resolve around two people coming together and marrying no matter what the circumstances.

Therefore only a painfull choice can be made. Go up to your dad, tell him you want to break up the engagement, and that if your dad and mom refuse you will state the following. Its either that i am allowed to break up with this woman, or i will break up with my family (meaning you will leave the house, and never look back at your mom or dad or any of your family again)

Don't allow yourself to be forced into anything that you do not desire. The engagement that leads to marriage is supposed to be a pleasant occurance, and not like being tied to a rope and dragged to the back of a horse back and forwards thru hell.

What you should do is not give a damn about your cultural society, because its just a way or tool to pressurizing you into things you absolutely do not want in life. Real culture must enrich your life, not condemn it.

3. jonboochkay

jonboochkay New Member

Still Need Help

Hi I still need help, if anyone can tell me a reliable website for cell phone records or can look up cell phone records for me, im willing to pay on paypal,

again my story is simple, I am indian, its the culture i am in, i know this is might be hard to understand, I want to break my engagment, but i can't just make basless accusations, i have to have to have something to show her father so my family comes out looking respectable if and when i break the engagment. I dont have the money for a private invesitagor, i cant just leave my culture, the only opition i have is to present these records with the other evidence that i have and say to her folks i have to walk out of this... if anyone can help, please, please... help,

thank you,

jon.

4. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

http://www.asginvestigations.com/

Im not happy, you have to goto her father to break the engagement? Seemingly things are being made unneccesarily complicated by all kinds of factors in your culture. Conclusivly i can say this much 'your culture does not support seperation'. The error made is that you are making your choices count for the rest of your family, which is complete and utter non-sense. You need to start thinking for your own, instead of letting others including your culture doing the thinking for you. Take power of your life back where it belongs, namely in your own hands.

It would be a remarkable thing that you would find a 'backdoor' to slip yourself in thru and making things work out. I personally think you need to make the hard decision to step out of your engagement. When your family starts complaining about disgrace and what not, you have to tell them that you are responsible for your own choices that you make in your life.

If i where you i would have a talk with her dad, if you do so and tell him about the suspicions you have about your fiancee, he'll most likely get angry and things will fall apart for the good for both of you. If your family wants to fight about that to his family in an argument , just let them suffer from the fact that they haven't put the responsiblity on the correct shoulders. You have free will, if you give that to others, others will be able to control your life.

So here's the deal, think for yourself or put your life in someone elses hands.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006