Still just friends?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

There is a girl who I was really interested in for a while, she doesn't live close by but when she was in town on weekends we'd hang out for a couple hours. She went snowboarding with me and some friends and definitely knows I'm interested in her as I've told her straight up. She always played the "I'm interested in you too but I wanna take things slow" card which eventually turned me off from her. We've kissed a couple times.

I rarely talk to her anymore except when she calls me (once a week maybe) and we talk for about 15 minutes. She called me yesterday I told her I was busy and couldn't talk and that I'd call her later. She called me again this evening, we ended up talking for about 10 minutes and she invited me over to her place next week. She rents a room from an older couple and the last time I was over (When I was more interested in her) she was pretty adamant about not doing anything because she didn't want to get caught by the couple. I guess it was a respect thing. Anyways.. She said she's been lonely lately and been trying to hang out with her girl friends and go to bars (she just turned 21) but work has kept her too busy. The couple she rents from will be gone for a week and I told her I could possibly come over next wednesday after work. She said "yeah we can have some dinner at my house and watch some movies and you can spend the night". I told her it sounded good but I'd let her know for sure later as my work schedule can fluctuate.

Would she invite me over just to hang out cause she still sees me as a friend or does she finally want to fuck?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Is this the girl you and I discussed? :mamoru: Go figure now that you aren't as interested she's blowing your phone up. It sounded to me like back then she just wasn't really interested, or she most likely had a thing for another guy and you just had no idea (very very possible).

Anywho, I'm pretty fucking sure she's not just inviting you over to be a friend. She's inviting you and only you to the empty house in the event that you two will possibly hook up. I did the exact same thing when I was like 18. I housesat for this neighbor and invited the guy I had a thing for :rofl:

3. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

she wants on your nuts man

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Yeah this is pretty much what I was thinking although she always blew up my phone before as well. It died off for about 5 weeks but has picked up again. It is the girl who just sorta went cold on me after I got gutsy and tried making moves so that i wouldn't fuck things up. I know there was a dude in her math class who was into her and she pretended to be naive about it and denied that he liked her (when I called her on it) and pretty much once I found that out I stopped caring and moved on.

I told her I was bringing the alcohol because she always jokes about "You need to be 21 so we can go to the bars together" and I was like "this is going to be your only chance to drink with me for another 4 months".

5. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

I would let this go, too much work and little gains.

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

How many friends do you "just spend the night with"?

7. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

8. Chuck

Chuck New Member

So you might get to sex her once, then you're right back to non-meshing schedules and meddling old people cockblocking you. Would you rather fuck her once or not at all?

9. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Once.

Got another a girl I'm much more interested in who lives close by, things just haven't escalated too much yet.

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

she wants some dick...

11. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Lets hope so.. leavin to go campin. See ya later vag

12. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Do you really call going over her place, eating a meal and having sex "work". :ugh::bigthumb: