Still having issues

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistergixter, Nov 3, 2008.

1. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I am not sure if this is just the way my mind works or what. I still think about my ex a lot. Some days are good, some days I only think about her a few times. Overall I am happy where I am, I am graduating from a JC and transferring to a CSU. My confidence is up, my heart no longer races when trying to make conversation. On a whole I have improved greatly. Except in this area. How can I get her out of my head? I try and keep myself busy, with school readings and what not. But sometimes it does not work. I have a vived sex dream about her a few nights ago.

I guess I should go out more, but that would require having more friends, which I am working on that as well, but that is tough.

Well, life is tough and I should get a helmet. I don't feel I am complaining or whining, just looking for advice on clearing my thoughts from her.

2. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

HOBBIES

use your time wisely and fully and you won't have time to think about her

I spend more time at the gym when I want to clear my head

also, you are going to meet people (friends or maybe more) that share your interests while involved in a hobby

3. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

im your new friend!!:x:

4. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

Time is the cure. How long who knows but getting a hobby, meting new people, occupying your free time, will help the process. Right now keep this in mind, you don't love her you love the idea of her.Everyone has been through it and we have all learned something about relationships, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness,and most important, something about ourselves

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else...

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Issues don't just float away the second you start making other progress. You have to stop expecting immediate results and just chill and go with the flow.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

time and distraction.

NOTHING will heal you up other than time. It's the ONLY cure.

But in the meantime, while you are waiting it out, you can ease the pain with distraction. Keep distracting yourself. It isn't going to go away overnight.

In fact, while you are at it, you could go to a therapist. You don't have to be crazy to go to a therapist. Sometimes it's just good to talk to another person about your shit and have a professional opinion.

8. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Tried it twice, not so much. Maybe I am not the type of guy to be a hit it and quit it, or just in it for the sex.:hsugh:

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No, it's not you, it's just that that saying is inherently just a bunch of a bullshit.

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I wasn't referring to just sex. Having someone new to think about means you won't be needing to think about the ex so much. You are thinking about her so much now because you don't have another girl to think about.

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Chick logic at it's finest. :bowrofl: