SRS Still Down.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Beezure, May 18, 2005.

1. Beezure

Beezure Go Lightning!! OT Supporter

History: Broke up with SO of 4 years about 4 months ago or so, Partied hard for 3 months then met this great girl, been seeing her for about a month.

She's great and all but... I still miss my ex, I don't understand why, I guess most of my feeling come back when we talk, (which is not very often), however i saw her last night., I thought i was over it all but i guess i'm not :wtc: :wtc: ,

So whats the deal ? Is this something time can only heal ?

A big part of it is that i am angry because she lyed when she left. (there was somebody else and she swore there was not) Then i busted her on it about a month after we broke up and found out they where talking for who knows how long before we broke up :wtc: :wtc:

The new woman is great, prolly better then my ex in every aspect possible, so whats my problem, anybody ?

Cliffs: Why am i such a pussy ?

2. liptonme

liptonme OT Supporter

chicks come and go.. sheesh.. go get laid.. you'll feel tons better

3. Beezure

that's all i did for 2 months, is screw diffrent chicks, plus the one i'm going with now !!!

:fawk: :fawk: i've concluded i'm a pussy :wtc: :wtc:

4. liptonme

liptonme OT Supporter

so what is the problem?

5. johan

johan Active Member

Getting pussy helps but is no permanent solution. (as you've found out)

It sounds to me like you feel deeply enough for this experience to have really affected you. You're at the beginning of an emotional journey, this is the start of wisdom.

6. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

She wouldn't have been good for you. She lied and broke the trust of the relationship. Don't desire women that will mess up your life. You might want to get counseling about this issue.

7. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

no matter how hard you party or how many people you had sex with to get rid of that feeling for her.. it doesnt just go away. it sucks!! hell im trying to find and easier way to get rid of that feeling after 7 months and not finding anything i have just given up and realized i love him and oh well there is nothing i can do about it but wait for something or someone else.

"if you cant be with the one you love, love the one your with" - sucks but true!

8. p00tan6

p00tan6 New Member

In the same boat as you. It just gonna take alot of time. You'll eventually get over her, just dont expect it to be instant or anytime soon.

9. Beezure

Thanks for all the reply's peeps, i appreciate it, guess only time and staying busy will make it go away :(

10. Beezure

Counseling about what ? Trust issues with teh woman ?

11. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

You might be inclined be drawn towards dysfunctional women. You should talk this problem through in counseling so that history doesn't repeat itself.

12. PrettyKittieJ

PrettyKittieJ New Member

I as well, the ex swore up and down nothing was going on - but when I confronted him head-on....he had to face up to it.

As someone said you are on the brink of an emotional journey....I have just began mine and it feels really good. I have my ups and downs but I am starting to see life for what it really is and starting to take pride in myself. My friends and I are buying a house together, Im starting a new job - and I am going to do good this time ;)

13. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I am afraid only time will heal the pain,and the knowledge that you don't want to be with a liar.

14. Bob from Marketing

Bob from Marketing OT Supporter

I'm still dealing with my ex breaking up with me, that was in late 2003...I just can't seem to get her off my mind. I have had several other gfs since her...but she is always there in the back of my mind.

15. Beezure

:werd:, Def, don't want to be with that :bigthumb:

16. Beezure

dam i hope it doesn't take that long :wtc: :wtc:

17. level99

level99 Guest

obviously, you are a nigga in love.

18. saints17

saints17 Guest

man.. no telling how long it'll take.

my g/f decided to end our 4+ year relationship six months ago.. and i'll have times where i feel like i'm fine (b/c i force myself not to think about her.. period)--but covering those feelings up definitely takes it's toll on you.

And most of the time--she's on my mind--and man, i miss her a lot. But, if things are going to be the way they are, then you've just got to do your best to live life that way. Its sucks--but that's life. I'm a lot more of a pessimistic person after that relationship--but hey, that's life..

Good luck man--six months later, and I know how you feel. I don't see my feelings changing anytime soon either, although i would like them too so that the hurt isn't there anymore.

19. Beezure

:werd:, i was, still love her, not in love with her anymore,not after what she did to me :(

I def don't want to be pessimistic, especially about the relationship i'm in now, but i am :wtc: doh, oh well, she great she understands , so that helps alot :) :bigthumb:

20. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

sounds like the new girl is awesome... be totally honest with her as that is the only way you can avoid fucking things up in the long run.

as for missing the ex, it happens, my thought is that it has always been tied to stability, when the girl i was with for 2 years dumped me i found it hard to date anyone for a couple reasons, one being that i couldn't see a future in it, and another being that i didn't like the idea of "starting over" after 2 years of a great relationship.

no one will ever be the same as your ex so try as hard as you can not to compare, however there could be better out there as it sounds like you may be on the way to finding such a thing...

just keep being who you are and it'll work out, try not to think about your ex and if you can maybe try not talking to her for 6 months or so (it helped me out a lot)

21. Beezure

:werd: thanks for the advice :)