sticky situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lou kim, Dec 12, 2005.

1. lou kim

lou kim New Member

the other night i went to one of my friends parties...he throws huge college parties. anways, after the party got broken up by the cops me and my friends continued to chill at the house. my friend, who is up at college, ex-girlfriend was there, along with her 2 other friends. she kept asking me about my past relationship, and continued to state how i could do so much better than my ex, how she always said i was the best looking out of all my friends to her friends, and how she hated my ex and her ex. she complimented me in every which way she could, including about my pants. when me and her were in my friends room she wanted to close the door, but i didnt let her. anyways, what im asking is what should i think of this girl? she was a little drunk, did she really want somethin out of it?

2. jonno

jonno New Member

yes

3. swigs

swigs New Member

wow you should of made a move :ugh2:

4. lou kim

lou kim New Member

:squint: it was a weird situation im really loyal to my friends and this kid is one of my boys, before replying put yourself inthe situation

5. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

ummm....it's not like it was your friend's current gf....

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

If you value your friendship you want to make 110% sure you've got a green light before doing anything with this girl. If there's ANY doubt don't do it, only if your friend goes "dude, go for it!" should you pursue.

Plenty of fish in the sea, not worth hurting a good mate over just one of them :)

7. lou kim

lou kim New Member

agreed...it was just spurratic this girl ive been around before and has never shown anything like this towards me so hopefully it was just a one time thing....all the rest of you probably dont have close friends...

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

all the rest of us arent losers that need someone on the internet to tell us when to make a move

:ugh2:

... but hey, since you asked :rofl:... you seemed to do the right thing, and she sounded like she might have been a bit too intoxicated. Have you talked to her since?

9. lou kim

lou kim New Member

im not asking you to tell me when to make a move....im asking your opinion of this situation cuz i dont wanna bring it up to my friends and make a big deal out of it so i figured id come here...anyways i havnt talked to her since