Stickam for practice?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SquallRm, Jul 29, 2007.

1. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

For the past few days, I've been using www.stickam.com as practice for my routines/comfort building.
    so far:
    -negging from the start doesn't work on the majority of the girls, in fact some interpret it is an insult, unless I put lol.
    -attention span is low, so comfort builders like the cube/4 seasons has to be short
    - I'm having difficulty during the attraction phase, and also I lack sharing POV humor. Some women aren't on the same page with me and take it as an insult or get confused:confused:.
    - Majority are 16-17(legal for me:o) and get :confused: or shy when I mention something sexual. :squint:

I have no plans of meeting any of these women or taking it beyond the level of just practice.:nono:

Anyone else try this site for strengthening seduction skills?
    Most of the girls on here are emo and some are hot. Anyone think its possible for someone who isn't from the scene to attract these girls.
    During attraction phase, should I talk about my day, or tell a story?(what I'm essentially asking is how do I open these girls and make them pay attention to me?)

Hope I get no flak for doing this:eek3:, but as I mentioned before I'm not looking for any online relationship but good practice.

edit: btw, anyone looking to wing with me, pm me, I'd love to watch any vet on here in action. :bigthumb:
    A buddy of mine who's also into fast seduction did it with me last night and nailed the target under 30 min, she was asking for his AIM s/n.

2. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

at first I didn't use a cam, but now I do.
    I'm planning on also using the mic as well if she has one.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Id strongly encourage you go outside and do this. The real world is far different from the internet and what you will learn outside is more beneficial than online pimping.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

its really not good practice man. I mean if you want to work on the single facet of your game of being fun/entertaining, thats cool, but you are wasting your time for anything else since the dynamics are all different.

5. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

yeah, i've done this before successfully and really the key to stickam is having a mic and cam and her having a mic and cam so you can actually talk with eachother, you also have to have mo mic delay/lag or it just gets annoying. if they don't have a mic or you don't, don't bother. seriously.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

what is stickam?

7. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

I told you guys I understand that doing this isn't much so stop lecturing me, its not like you get a chance to go sarging every single night. I'm taking notes on what they find funny and what works/doesn't. It gives me a great confidence boost.

Btw, you should have seen it tonight, I was in the zone. I was talking to a really hot one, negged her, made her constantly laugh and talked about past relationships, I told her I was gay from the start.
    She was real fiesty in the beginging but towards the end, out of thin air,she started to compliment me on my hat, asking where I was from, and added me to her friends list.
    [​IMG]

There were a few others, who love my company, and even though complain about me being mean, seem to never tell me to leave.
    Anyone want to trade screennames and try this out with me. I promise it's a lot of fun.
    Again, I'm not planning to see her, this is all in good fun and practice.
    Girls eat this cube personality test, CvsUs, and other various routines, like its fucking chocolate.

8. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Haha, yes, she thinks you're gay and probably doesn't see you as a sexual being. Her comment on what you was wearing is something a girl would say to a gay guy. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this I suppose?

9. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

give me screenname, we'll go together.