SteveO

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Phineas Q Stork, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phineas Q Stork

    Phineas Q Stork Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Messages:
    7,419
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    TX
    Am I winning the race to 250? I need to move that little blue thing up to accomodate my new fatness

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Perplexed

    Perplexed OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2002
    Messages:
    1,916
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    England
    235 and you've still got skinny ass toes
     
  3. michael

    michael FLORIDA > *

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2001
    Messages:
    81,991
    Likes Received:
    465
    Location:
    paradise
    -1 lb for the camera :eek4d:
     
  4. cavefish

    cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2002
    Messages:
    12,898
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Nigga please.
     
  5. TXLBS

    TXLBS New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2004
    Messages:
    14,878
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Houston, Tx
    Pussies everywhere.
     
  6. michael

    michael FLORIDA > *

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2001
    Messages:
    81,991
    Likes Received:
    465
    Location:
    paradise
    vAGINASNASNSN
     
  7. Grouch

    Grouch Guest


    Im already there. :)
     
  8. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    U got me beat by a couple pounds actually
     
  9. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    and fuck you for stealing my av and my words nigga
     
  10. ~stangzorized~

    ~stangzorized~ New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2003
    Messages:
    10,493
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Santa Rita, Guam.
    Wow, youre that heavy and I'm still stronger than you and you do a powerlifting type routine? That's sad...
     
  11. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    oh and btw, body fat counts :)

    I think a race to a certain weight is kinda stupid if body fat is not a concern

    1) it's pointless
    2) it's a battle I can't win. 99% of the weight I gain will be lean weight/water, the other 1% may be fat

    how about to 225 lbs LBM? Basically 250 @ 10%
     
  12. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    btw, it's bed time and I drank again tonight damnit so this isn't helping my race any. On the dig scale I am 230 lbs, but then again this is after a hard night of drinking lots of diuretic type of shit (beer, liquor and diet cokes)
     
  13. Phineas Q Stork

    Phineas Q Stork Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Messages:
    7,419
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    TX
    :werd: Everyone who does a powerlifting routine is super strong. Go eat a cock. Chances are, you've been working out longer than I have and are much shorter. At 235, I'm a fucking twig
     
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  14. Phineas Q Stork

    Phineas Q Stork Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Messages:
    7,419
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    TX
    So I'm supposed to gain 15 more lbs and drop like 8%? I quit
     
  15. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    yup, that's part of the deal.
     
  16. ~stangzorized~

    ~stangzorized~ New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2003
    Messages:
    10,493
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Santa Rita, Guam.
    :rofl: How can you be a twig at 235? and I've been working out for around 2 years, missing a couple months for small injuries.
     
  17. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    hey btw

    [​IMG]

    1 ton weight scale, this is where the real heavyweights weigh themselves

    236-237, somewhere around there
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2005
  18. Perkwunos

    Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2004
    Messages:
    10,625
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    I weighed in
    MAXY NIGGA MAXXXXXX
    [​IMG]
     
  19. Phineas Q Stork

    Phineas Q Stork Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Messages:
    7,419
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    TX
    I already quit! I dropped back down to 230ish, I had just been drinking a shitload of water and Gatorade those past two days,lol
     
  20. Perkwunos

    Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2004
    Messages:
    10,625
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    :rofl::rofl: poser
     
  21. Phineas Q Stork

    Phineas Q Stork Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2003
    Messages:
    7,419
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    TX
    :(
     
  22. G-n-P

    G-n-P New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Messages:
    5,126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Tulsa
    both photos are missing a ton of lens flare
     
  23. SteveO

    SteveO Guest

    :greddy:
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page