"stealing" a girl with a boyfriend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by macbook bro, Oct 6, 2009.

1. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

now, i expect some hate from the vag's more vagtastic members but this is what i want to do and there is no talking me out of it.
    i generally am good with girls, but ive never tried to do this before and i don't want to fuck it up. advice?
    even "pua" shit on the subject

2. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

I guess if you are extremely hot you can do it. Other than that Idk.

3. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

I'm of the opinion that looks are unimportant relative to how cool and confident you are

4. knucks

knucks Active Member

I'm of the opinion that you're ugly?

5. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

No, just saying that looks can only get you so far (unless you are REALLY goodlooking), if you aren't confident, you aren't hitting it.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well,

If you even try this you're kind of a douche.

And more importantly, if she allows you to do this, then she's not a high quality gf and you'd be wasting your time with her.

That being said, just be awesome and make her forget about her bf. Don't talk about him, and certainly don't say anything bad about him. That will make you sound insecure which is unattractive to chicks.

7. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

So in order to be a "high quality gf", a woman must never decide that she'd rather be with somebody else?

8. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

though i do know if she does it with you she'll do it to you, I don't see it that way... I mean, the way I see it is leaving your boyfriend for me is not the same as leaving your boyfriend for any old guy... I'm not "some guy" -- I'm me, and I'm the fuckin shit... If it turns out she's not "high quality gf" then so be it, i still got some ass and made some other guy my bitch... double win
    Yeah I know that one already

9. Lindsay Loham

Lindsay Loham New Member

pm Fusion

he stole me from my ex

:rofl: seriously tho... you just gotta make her realize you are better than her bf. How you do this, I have no idea.

10. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

I did it and am with the girl now. I couldn't be any happier.

Oh and for the record, I met them both the same night and the interest levels between the two of us was crazy and everything was perfect. We got together 3 days later and have been together for over a month now.

Best thing that's happened to me in a long while.

11. Secret Agent Man

Secret Agent Man New Member

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

But if you're just looking for a fuck, go for it. Sure, you're a scumbag, but whatever.

12. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

13. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

TS didnt' say anything about making her cheat, he just wants to take her from the guy, which can imply that he just makes her like him more and break up with bf :dunno:

you already sound confident enough to take her from him, throw in some charm and you're good

14. Ritley

Ritley New Member

Who said anything about cheating?

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

1. Get a gun.
    2. Aim at your foot.
    3. Squeeze the trigger.

16. knucks

knucks Active Member

yeah i considered "taking" a girl away from her bf, but instead i got her younger sister.

17. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Hopefully her boyfriend caves your face in with a crowbar.

18. Shawric

Shawric Active Member

The situation seems to say has no intention of cheating, but is in her current relationship because she would rather be with someone than alone. Once she finds someone else she drops the current dude and goes with another.

19. themolsen

themolsen New Member

I stole my last ex from her b/f. But he was an over-protective, stuffy, boring, WoW nerd douche nozzle. I was 100x cooler and confident than he was... easy as pie.

I would never interfere with a happy relationship

20. D7

D7 OT Supporter

oh oh oh! better yet, date the bf's younger sister :run:

21. Reign

Reign Banned

One of my best friends and myself recently kinda did this. She had been having problems with her boyfriend for months and I'd been trying to help her get it back but it was pretty clear he'd given up. He didn't respect her enough to not get drunk around her (didn't say he couldn't drink, just said not to get drunk around her). When he'd get drunk he'd tell her to shut the fuck up and leave her alone and such. Then he'd pretty much ignore her when other people were over, sit on opposite sides of the table, tell her the music she listened to sucked and that it was terrible (granted some of it does but you like what you like).

Anyway, they hadn't broken up and me and her had never hung out much but talked pretty much everyday. Well we hung out, sparks kinda happened, I went back to work that week and we discussed it over the phone and she said that they were pretty much done but he didn't know it. The next weekend we hung out and half hooked up.

I wish we were together, such a great girl. Too bad there's... complications... with her "best friend" who hates me because she thinks i made her and her Ex break up by seducing her to cheat (won't even listen to her side, prolly doesn't help that her and I kinda had something for a bit, nothing exclusive or serious).

Moral, the situation always turns ugly no matter how right it should be. Don't do it. She'll end up resenting you, or resenting herself, or someone else will resent you enough to try and screw it up.

22. knucks

knucks Active Member

ZING

23. ForgottenSpiral

Ooooh! Or his mom! That would be epic.

24. THoC

THoC New Member

you can cut the overconfidence act. we can all gather that you're not that attractive. also, if you were indeed that confident you wouldnt need to brag about it on line.

ive done it before.

* be up front about your "feelings" for her.
    * do not bad mouth the current bf.
    * flirt but dont cross the line. if she shows signs of doing it slightly back off "bc you are too respectful of her current relationship to go too far".
    * be patient.

that worked for me.

i assume you know this girl is interested in you? or do you just like her and are on a mission?

25. ForgottenSpiral

also, TS, I really want your name to be a palindrome, but it isn't. just putting that out there.