STD's

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vegeoku, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Ok, I've been with my girl for a while now, and we have had sex. Now all ym friends are getting pissed at me telling me I'm going to get an STD. We were both virgins our first time, and as far as I know neither of us had an STD. MY question is, if both of us were clean, how likely is it that I will get an STD?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

No matter how much you love your SO and how much they love you, you never know for sure what they are up to and visa versa. So long as you are sexually active, I believe in gettin tested every 6 month. All it takes is one slip up by either one of you with someone else.....you may regret it, it may have been a mistake, you choose not to tell your SO about it and next thing you know, you've given your SO herpes or such. Im a believer in better safe then sorry. Simply bc you never know.

3. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

I don't think she has been doing anything else, but your right, you never know. But that wasn't my quesiton. My question is: "Can you get an STD just by having sex a lot.(With one person)"

4. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

No. Its not possible, except maybe the EXTREMELY rare cases in which children were born with an STD at birth (the odds on that are fucking TINY, so don't worry about it...plus shes still alive ;) ). Keep pounding away...your friends are morons and are just jealous because they arent getting the pussy that you are.

5. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

:doh:

of corse not

6. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Ok thank you all, answered ym queiton, even if my friend sitll doens't believe me, I'm going to ahve my gf ask her gynacologiest jsut to make sure, but thanks anywas.

7. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Man thats like asking where the first case of chicken pox started, or the first case of SARS. Its very rare to get an STD if neither of us have one(probably near nonexistant) so i dont have anyhting to worry aabout it.

8. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

:bigthumb: I didnt think he could be askin what I he appeared to be, answer seemed too obvious.

9. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

AIDS came from monkeys...STDs are not only transferred through sex, its through blood. Someone probably originally got it from a monkey that cut him and he got infected from it. Simple as that.

If 2 people are virgins and they have sex a lot with ONLY eachother, no cheating, they are not going to get STDs.

I dont see how that makes me stupid at all, but ok :big grin:

10. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Lol, yeha I know the answer was obvious, but I just wanted to hear it from someone else, my friend was the one who reallly had teh question. I knew you couldnt so I asked on here to get a second opinion.

11. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Jen & Jim. Jen is a virgin, Jim is a virgin. Both are disease free. They become sexually active with eachother and only eachother and are not exposed to any sexual diseases in any circumstances......they have sex 10 times a day, everyday, their chances of gettin an STD from the other does not increase, It cant, neither one had an STD to begin with. Havin repetitve sex with an STD clean person will not, can not create an STD.

12. Bump

I'm not 100 percent sure about the statistics on this but I do believe that 1 in every 4 people have the herpes virus most people who have herpes don't even know that they have it because they never suffered from an outbreak.​

sex everday increases as more and more blood is exposed.

exactly

You just have to be careful and always use condoms until you get to know her better.​

I honestly believe that anyone who has had had sex with 3 or more partners has some low level STD but just don't know it.​

Some STD can go undetected for sometimes 5-6 years just depends on the persons immune system.​

13. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

:werd:

you other people are fuckign stupid.

It's like saying
    If I don't have a cold, can I give it to my g/f when I kiss her????? I'm skurred :noes:

14. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

"Low level std"
    You're obviously talking about a virus. In that case- you still have every virus you've ever had chicken pox, colds, flu, everything, you've built up immunity to it and it is no longer active.

But this is not the case of the origional poster.

If she's virg and so are you. No sex partners before- you won't get anything like genital herpes.

quite true, but this is a "common wart" quite different than genital herpes.

Point being: Don't be crazy man, you're safe don't worry.

15. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

your friends are odd.... IF you were both virgins there is no way you are going to get an STD unless you sleep around.

16. Takumi

Takumi New Member

I suggest you get some sexual education before you go around calling people stupid.

You cannot get an STD out of nowhere just by having sex a lot. It has to originate from someone, then get transfered through sex. (Sexually TRANSMITTED Disease). It is not a Sexually DEVELOPED Disease.

2 virgins who are clean from birth and have sex, cannot magically get an STD, no matter how much the other one bleeds, and no matter how much they have sex. The only way to become infected is by having sex with an infected person, or coming in contact with the blood/fluids of someone who is infected.

17. striker754

striker754 Chillin

terabyte, you need to learn to fucking type properly. every other word you spit out is spelled wrong

STDs just dont appear on contact with blood :ugh:

18. BTA

BTA New Member

sigh

Two Virgins, whom we are assuming do NOT have an STD at this time, start to have sex with just EACH OTHER.

There will be no STD's being passed between themselves unless:

1. one is a druggie and shares needles
    2. one fucks around behind the other's back and catches something
    3. random aids monkey attack

Then you can throw in freak blood transfusion accidents or something but if you do not introduce an STD from an outside source than there is no possible way that the actual act of having sex magically creates an STD because he fucked her harder than last time.

Jesus christ people

19. If you are both virgins no you can't give each other an STD.

You're friends are morons and shoot be throat punched.

No your gf doesn't need to ask her gyno.

/thread

20. This is the most ignorant shit I have ever read.

Stop typing... at all, and certainly don't offer advice you made up out of the freaking blue.

:ugh:

21. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Mark it on the calendar, I agree with Dropping_Chronic.

You know, if you are too ignorant to spell or use punctuation correctly, why would you think any of us would think that you were intelligent enough to have the faintest clue what you are talking about?

The majority of the responses here are reasonably correct. If you are both virgins and you are fluid bonded to each other, the chances of a purely sexually transmitted disease is very rare, if not impossible. I do believe that children may have a chance of picking up their mother's STD at birth, but I tend to believe that it would be treated and cured in childhood.

However, it is rightly pointed out that many diseases that are transmitted sexually are also transmitted in other ways, like blood contact. Either of you may pick something up and put the other at risk. I remember several years ago, stopping on the highway to help someone who had just flipped his car. I was the first on the scene, and while the guy had managed to exit the car in the one piece, it was a bloody piece. I remember turning around to see someone dressed in scrubs just standing there and remember thinking, "well, why the hell isn't he helping?" And light bulbs went off---the guy wasn't critical and who knew what he had. I was pretty nervous through my first three tests, but I was fine. Nevertheless, I continue to get tested just in case.

I would recommend that you both get a battery of STD tests, just to have a baseline and for your own peace of mind. The fact is, becoming sexually active, with all the ramifications that go with it, can be very stressful.

It strikes me that you are merely going through growing pains. We all have them whenever we venture out of our comfort zone.

22. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Birthday:
    October 18, 1990

That explains everything. Don't they teach sex-ed in school anymore? Or did you dropout? You sound pretty dumb, so I'm gonna guess you dropped out.

If you are clean and she is clean, YOU CAN'T GET AN STD out of nowhere. I don't care where you screw her or how hard you screw her, YOU CAN'T GET AN STD. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, and stop posting stupid shit.

23. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

OK, OK, I think he understands the jist of it now, lets take it easy on the personal attacks....

24. kittencleo

kittencleo New Member

well, you could if the other person has an std

25. BTA

BTA New Member

I'm telling you, it's those damn aids monkeys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.