STD's from Fingering?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IslandLLc, Feb 8, 2008.

1. IslandLLc

IslandLLc New Member

So this may be stupid, but forgive me I didn't pay attention during Sex Ed class in highschool...

But if your fingering a girl, can you contract anything? I understand oral you can get like herpes and shit... Hanging with a new girl tonight

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's ridiculously rare. You can possibly catch things like herpes or gonorrhea this way, but only if you have cuts on your hand.

Honestly? If you are this worried about it I'd suggest being an adult and asking if this girl has ever been tested or possibly holding off on sex (vaginal, anal and oral) until you know her a little bit better and find out more of her sexual past. Either way, when it comes to sex you should be wearing a condom, no doubt. If it gets to oral I think it's be safe for you to know if she's clean-that's an easy way of getting HPV, herpes, the list goes on and on.

3. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

Wear a latex glove :)

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Damnit, you changed your post before I could quote it.

Pick a Username and stick to it.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why would you post in your own thread? :hsugh:

I thought you had a girlfriend you wanted to take nudes of? Is this the same girl or are you getting some on the side? Or did you break up?

6. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Skin to skin contact is sometimes all it takes. Wash your hands before rubbing yourself.

7. BlkDrgnZ28

BlkDrgnZ28 OT Supporter

umm i wouldnt put that finger in you in anyway if she's questionable but why would you be with a questionable chick anyway

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

correct me if i'm wrong but getting HPV from oral is ridiculously rare (like the kind of statistic that you shouldn't worry about).

however i know where this guy is coming from, sometimes you're just a paranoid person

9. Cheeks

Cheeks New Member

Finger aids, man...

10. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Herpes on your finger wouldn't be the end of the world. Spreading herpes from your finger to other places would be pretty awful.

11. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

Watchout for super aids.

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Herpes and HPV yes..... if you rub her down there then rub your cock/lips

13. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

[​IMG]

Herpetic whitlow is an infection of the finger by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex viruses, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Herpetic whitlow is typically caused by HSV-1, the type that generally causes oral herpes. Herpes can infect any site on the skin, but the finger is probably the most common. Children newly infected with oral herpes can spread it to their thumbs during sucking. In adults, it also can be spread from an oral lesion, almost always after a primary (new) infection rather than recurrences.

[​IMG]

Health care workers such as dental hygienists frequently develop herpetic whitlow after caring for patients with oral herpes. A person infected with HSV can transmit it to others even if he or she has no active lesions, so you may have contracted it from any one of your patients. This infection is just one more reason to wear gloves with every single patient.

[​IMG]

Unlike oral and genital herpes, which the infected person can transmit even when he or she has no visible lesions, herpetic whitlow probably is less likely to spread in the absence of lesions. You are probably contagious as long as you have a wet, open lesion. Since you have it only on your finger, you are probably not infectious as long as you have gloves on. Herpetic whitlow can recur, though usually not as often as do oral or genital herpes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  14. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

This is kind of related, but I have a wart on my thumb, is it possible to transfer that to my own or someone else's genital area?

15. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

In theory, yes.

Like Herpes, it's a virus. Similar to the one that causes penis cancer and cervical cancer.

The notion of finding a young virgin from a conservative family is getting more and more interesting these days with all the nasty shit out there.

BTW, 80% of you will have herpes (most without knowing), by the time you are past your mid-years.

I'm going to make some $$$ and buy stocks in herpes treatment companies.