STD Situation Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gibles, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

No, I don't have one but here's my situation and I don't really know how to deal with it. I went out this this girl on Friday, had a great time. I stayed overnight at her house but nothing really happened. So today I hear from my friend that this girl might have an STD but she doesn't know for sure. How do I find out? Do I ask her straight up before we even go on a second date? I'd kinda like to know because I like this girl but I really don't want to catch something (assuming we had sex later on) and wouldn't want to lead her on if she does indeed have something.

2. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

The last girl I had sex with... we both had a talk about it and agreed to get tested before we jumped into anything. If shes not willing to get tested, then something is wrong.

3. fray

fray New Member

Bring up getting tested, not her having anything. And if she does have something and tells you, don't act all freaked out. But, do make sure that she actually gets the testing done and doesn't just tell you that she got it done. (How does your friend have the inside scoop on this girl's possibly std?)

4. Gibles

My friend hangs out with a girl that used to hang out with her.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I don't have sex with a new partner without medical verification that they are clean.

6. Gibles

So when is the best time to ask...now since I've heard this so I'm not wasting my time or when/if the time comes for sex.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ask her if she's ever been tested before you sleep with her.

8. fray

fray New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

shit...it seems so obvious, but I can just see the follow-ups to this thread in a months time.

9. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

You know i was just thinking, what if your partner that you wanted to have sex with say that they can't have an STD cuz they are a virgin..But what if one of their parents had an STD, and it passed on to them. Isn't this totally possible? I have not had sex yet (i'm still 17) but when the time finally comes i'll definatley be asking if she's cool with getting tested. Not worth the risk

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Even if they are a virgin they could have still gotten something through oral. Better safe than sorry.

11. Gibles

I think the way I'm going to handle this is wait until sex is likely instead of asking this early. If I waste time, I waste time. I'm not really sure how truthful my source is anyhow.

EDIT: Unless someone has some better advice.

12. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

fuck that.

If there's an off chance that this girl is having some sort of problem that would lead her to believe she 'might' have an STD, then i'd either ask now, or GTFO.

I mean if she's 'not sure', then you already know that something ain't right. That should be enough of a warning sign to send some self preservation flags up....

I mean STD's just don't get passed through sex. There are other ways, especially if you're hooking up.

Rule #1 is always watch out for yours. In this situation, you gotta make sure you aren't gonna catch anything.

Telling her what you've heard and getting it out into the open is the best policy here.

13. Gibles

The person that is unsure on whether she has an STD is a friend of a friend, not the girl in question (that I know of). If I'm gonna ask, should I do it in person or over the phone? The thing is....I don't want to sound presumptuous that she likes me enough to have sex with me after one date.

14. Midgetized

Don't just bring it up out of nowhere but if you are already discussing sex/past relationships/etc then bring up getting tested then.

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

or anal, knowing virgins. :mamoru:

16. Midgetized

:roflw:

17. CarlitoBrigante

CarlitoBrigante New Member

good. also, get them the HPV test also.

18. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

a lil more sly way is asking about blood donation, if they say they do regularly they're pretty clean for blood based stds. if they say they dont, it doesn't really mean anything.

i donate blood every couple months and they'd tell me if i had hiv or something. (no, i dont donate as a form of testing)

19. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

20. MichelleLeAnne

MichelleLeAnne My Bunny's a Carpet Muncher

You should just wait and talk to her about it before you start to get physical. Hopefully, if she thinks she might have something she's not gonna want to have sex (unprotected at least) until she knows for sure. Who would knowingly spread something around? Plus it's a RUMOR! Take the advice with a grain of salt.

I get the impression that you don't want to get to know her for who she is or anything. Are you looking for a fuck buddy only? Even if she did get an STD, she's still human. Maybe you could turn out to be friends, maybe it's something that can be treated and goes away. Don't just bolt because she might have an STD.

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

wrap your shit pimpin

22. Gibles

No, i'm not really looking for a fuck buddy. I did find out that the rumor was a guy she dated had syphillis but the person didn't know anything more than that. I decided I'd get to know her and if it got that physical, I would ask then.