Okay, maybe I'm way off base here.... but I recently had my stereo ripped off, so I replaced it with an Alpine 9827. So far so good. Anyways, radio reception is lousy, and I read something about the antenna not being properly grounded might be a possible cause. My main problem is, every time I get out of the car, when I touch the car's body, i.e. closing the door for instance, I get a fairly hefty electrical shock. Last night as I was locking the door with the key, I saw a blue arc jump from my key to the lock's metal surround. It seems to be this started happening more or less right after my deck install. Could there be any correlation? Or just coincidence? It feels the same way as when you walk around on a dry winter day and build up a massive static charge and ZZAP. Except it aint winter, it aint dry and it happens every time... wiring mistake during the deck install? Its not just a one-time thing. Its EVERY TIME I drive the car now, and I'm getting tired of these stupid JJJJOLTS every time I get out of the car.