State of Emergency

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by VIOLATION, Sep 20, 2002.

1. VIOLATION

VIOLATION west coast > east coast

You know that PS2 game, State of Emergency? Did the game ever come out for PC? Is there a game like it for PC?

thanks. :)

2. Why would you want to waste your time, money, and brain cells on that horrible, horrible game?

3. Offender

Offender OT Supporter

you realize the game sucks after about 2 hours.. its insanely repetitive... gets very boring,,, i havent played it since the day i bought it and one time i was drunk

4. JazzHound

JazzHound Guest

I made the mistake of playing that game. INSTANT boredom. I wanted to ask Blockbuster for my money back based on the fact that I was totally unsatisfied.

5. VIOLATION

VIOLATION west coast > east coast

wow it was that bad, huh? ok forget it then. :(

6. Yeah they hyped it up big time in the media. It was supposed to be the biggest game ever. I feel sorry for the thousands of people whoi shelled out 50 bucks for it. Luckily my buddy works at EB and he checked it out one night. After 10 minutes of playing I couyldnt help but realize just how much fun I wasn't having. If you notice its now going for 30 bucks new and like 15 used. I wouldnt even waste 15 bucks on it

7. m4m4 l0n9

m4m4 l0n9 Well-Known Member

Yes it was THAT bad. As I was playing within the first 25 mins, I fell asleep pressing button on the controller, that's how bloody boring it is.

Don't worry man, you aren't missing anything. Just wait for GTA: Vice City. :)