state of confusion

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by panzerfaust, Dec 26, 2005.

1. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

holly shit, I never thought I would actually be posting a topic of my own here but I'm completely confused about what's going on and I'm curious about everyone's opinion.

So I meet this super fucking hot girl (half black, green eyes, amazing body, yummy) while out with two of my friends (both women, one I had a pretty long relationship with and now we're very good friends, another I think may want me but I can't be sure). She happens to be good friends with the girl that I think may have hots for me. All four of us end up party hopping until like 3am finishing at a friend's house. My ex-gf decides she is going to stay there, the girl who may want me decides to take a taxi home so me and the girl I'm interested in decide to go to her house. We're both exhausted and pretty drunk. We get to her house, she gets half naked and I get half naked. I'm interested in her so I thought I'll let this progress without fucking the very first night (earlier in the night we somehow ended up in the bathroom together so I pushed her against the wall and we made out for a while, but that was it). We spend the night, wake up in the morning, everything is great. The entire way we have a great conversation although I thought that she was asking me too many car/job types of questions. I drop her off where she left her car the night before and we part ways.

The next day, I call her. She doesn't call back. I call, three days later, she doesn't call back. Why?

It may also be worth mentioning that I forgot to take her phone number so I asked my ex-gf for it and also that the next day she went to a function with the girl that may or may not want me.

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

she was drunk and got scared? :eek:

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

bro this is the power of the pussy. Your empowering it by doing this. Stop calling her she clearly doesnt want you. Her true itentions are beyond me and probably her as she was drunk. I'm damn proud of you for not having sex b/c in a court of law you would have raped her. Either way I'd let her go. She was just looking for some play.

4. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

well, we weren't THAT drunk. I don't normally drink a lot so by pretty drunk I meant 4-5 cocktails. We had a normal conversation on the way to her house. To me she seemed to be tipsy but nothing more beyond that. Before she came to bed she put on a robe and dropped it at the foot of the bed. I mean, I date quite a bit. Probably more than average and I've been out with all kinds of women with all kinds of issues or problems but this is the first.

Also, I'm not unrealistic about this. After the second call and no return I would never call her again. But that isn't the problem. The problem is that we move in the same circles and I'm more then likely going to see her for the New Year's eve and then again two days later at a friend's birthday party.

My thought was that she told her friend who may be into me and she decided to back off. That would really suck because her friend is not really my type.

Anyway, I'm just looking for feedback. I have no intention of pursuing this any further, just a matter of curiosity.

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

sounds odd... but i'm going with the assumption that since you had to call your ex for the number and your ex is friends with the girl who is friends with said hot chick and... well since women just love to gossip... thats where things got fucked up. :dunno:

my advice is to play it cool if you happen to see her again over new years and if she acts interested in you, then pursue it. otherwise, just let it go. but don't let her play games with you... not that you would... but you know, just in case you want to keep your balls where they are and not in some chicks makeup bag :rofl:

6. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

:), I know precisely what you're saying although I don't think it's my ex at all. We've had relationships after we split, we even set each other up with people so I trust her in that respect. She happens to be one of my best friends. In either case, nobody holds my balls except me or at least that's what I think :).

7. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

you may be her coyote ugly.

8. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

forgive me but I don't know what that means exactly. I'm a foreigner, what can I say :).

9. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Coyote ugly is what you call a person you messed arround/slept with when intoxicated. And next morning you realize they are so ugly, that you would rather chew your arm off and leave rather than wake her up and talk to her to get her off of ur arm.

10. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

hmm, it definitely is a possibility, the only problem is that you have to be really drunk to make that mistake. I don't think this was the case though; we were both very coherent. I'm not in highschool or college anymore and there was no beer bong or any other bong for that matter involved :).

This isn't a "I was fucked up and (insert your story here)" thread.

11. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: god, i love that movie... :bowdown:

anyways...
    hrm... i think think that things got fucked up with the women here. she may have found out that the other girl likes you, and decided to back it off a bit. :dunno: who knows.

:o... the only one who knows the real reason, tho, is the woman herself. :hs: if you happen to see her again, play it cool, and see if she responds/converses with you :)

12. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

yeah, that's what I'm planning on doing. I mean, it's really not a big deal.