starting to be friends Ex G/F again but....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by formul8, Oct 28, 2008.

1. formul8

formul8 New Member

She keeps mentioning other guys any chance she gets.

We dated for 3.5 years and some things just needed changing. We broke up 5 months ago and did not talk or see each other at all for the last two. We just started talking again last week.

Now, she tells me she slept with a few guys, which is entirely her business because we were broken up. I was trying to get her to tell me who out of curiosity of who she would choose, but would not tell me.

I told her the next day sorry for asking and it is her business. Now she keeps trying to get me to guess who and is trying to tell me "oh, it was between 0-5 guys".

I said, it doesn't matter as we were broken up.

I'm guessing the number is actually zero.

I am wondering why I am even talking to her if she is constantly trying to push my buttons...

Grrr.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

At least you recognize what's going on.

If you realize that much, perhaps you can realize what you need to do. ;)

3. formul8

formul8 New Member

Hit it and quit it?

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

she's still playing games. cease all communication. you'll feel a lot better. if you hit it you're unlikely to quit it...

5. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Hit it only if you can/want to. Dont let her run game on you.

Next time she brings it up, tell her you were broken up and really dont care. If she keeps persisting like a fucking child, tell her she isnt worth your time anymore and you dont care how many dicks shes had in her. Wish her well with her whoring and bid her adieu.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Ok, so how do you intend to do this? Cause right now the ball is in her court.

How do you intend to take the ball from her and get to your end result?

7. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

grab the fucking ball and spike it into her face

8. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

I'd just say, "Cool, hope you had as much fun as I did!" Trust me, it would TORTURE her.

9. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

"God, I didnt even know half their names!"

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, you guys are seriously not ready to even try to be "friends" yet. Stop kidding yourself.

11. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I think he is but she's too fucking immature.

Make her cut the bullshit. You broke up with her 5 months ago so that the games would end and obviously 5 months wasn't enough time because she's just trying to get under your skin. You sound like you know what's going on so just tell her exactly what you told us.

12. [-]

[-] Guest

Tell her she's a bitch and you should NEVER be friends wtih the ex you should cease all contact and that's it.

13. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

She speaks the truth. From experience try not to think about how many people your ex may or may not have banged. It is not worth it in the long run. It has caused me issues. Now I don't think about it too often but it does come back into my head.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why does she have to cut anything? If she's the one being immature he should wake up and cease speaking with her.

15. ASoT

ASoT New Member

She may be bringing up other guys constantly to gauge your reaction cause she wants the dick. Women are weird like that...

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Younger girls are like that.

The older they get, the less obsessed they get with telling you their numbers.

Although, even then, some girls just want to constantly bring it up. The trick to dealing with it is to not let it bother you. They know it bothers most guys, but if you get yourself to the point where you don't give a shit about it, then it'll stop after a while.

17. formul8

formul8 New Member

She is 23 and I am 33, so I have a bit more experience in the game than she does...

I stopped by her work last night to drop something off (a small favor for a certain problem we share...) I apologized for prying and she then started to get me to figure out who it was and then how many she was with.

She says "what if it was nobody or what if it was 5 guys?"

I said "it doesn't matter anymore. We were broken up and like you said, it was only sex and not love and you just needed to get laid. I understand."

So she then tells me over text later that she has been off BC since August and said she has not had her period since. "Maybe you are prego"

"we used a C and he pulled out". LOL... A guy doesn't pull out when wearing a rubber. Especially if he knows that this may be his only time. So she is bullshitting me.

I am having fun with this, actually...

18. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

this tells me you still care. if you didnt, it wouldnt matter why she had sex.

cut contact again, its too soon

19. formul8

formul8 New Member

Not so much "caring", but I was just re-quoting what she told me the day before:

"I don't care if you slept with 60 girls since me, it's just sex and not love and the older I get I realize that sometimes you just have to get laid"

Duly noted.

We have slept together 3 times since we broke up in May, last time being late July. I told her I have not been with anyone since. (truth)

I am just wondering why she is now so bent on me guessing who and slowly telling me details.... I am still thinking she is bullshitting me because I know her too well. I just want to call her out on it.

It is stupid and I am sure I will forget about it all when I find someone else... (busy schedule and too many things going on to date right now)

20. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

she wants you to be jealous

21. formul8

formul8 New Member

That's obvious, I know that. She used to do that a lot when we were dating. She likes attention, but is also a lot of talk.

I am just trying to call her out on her bullshit. She BS'd me about a few other things too that I found out, like her debt and other things. We were talking about getting married for a while before we broke up and that is one thing I had a real problem with. She told me they were all paid off and done, yet she is no better off than before.

I'll admit, I am not 100% over her and I do not think she is "over me" either, as much as she tries to get me to think she is.

The one good thing about all this is: I realized now is the time to get my ass back out there and meet new people! (for me, not to spite her)

22. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i would cut contact again. you guys speaking to each other (and her trying to make you jealous) will not end well. save yourself the trouble, the headaches and the heartaches and just stop talking to her

23. formul8

formul8 New Member

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

your ex is saying shit to try and make you jealous.

She's playing games. She's obviously not mature enough to be friends.

This is the reason you can't be friends with exes.

The only way you can be friends with an ex and not have it be awkward is if the relationship wasn't very serious. Sometimes I still talk to one girl I used to date but we were really more of FWB than a relationship. I was never really that into her. All my other GFs were super serious and none of us talk anymore because it would be way too awkward. edit - you know what? Now that I think about it, all we really do is chat online sometimes. We don't even hang out anymore (because I don't want to. she always invites me to go do shit tho). Yeah n/m, you can't really be friends with an ex and anyone who says you can is either lying or is only friends with their ex because a) they're still not over them and are being played by them, or b) they are the one manipulating the ex for attention/validation.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Failure imminent.

My ex tried to pull that shit. I was like :gtfo:.