starting dating girl.. she never calls. avoids calling like if it were the plague

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrxRacer619, Aug 7, 2006.

1. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

alright here goes.. first off, i'm 20. she's not even 18 yet. we went out and saw a movie.. after dropping her off, she texted me and says she had fun and wants to hang out again sometime. she wants me to call her whenever. wooptie woo-woo..

i'm not the type to smother a chick much. i don't call for a couple days. so finally called her up and she definitely sounds like she wants to hang out. upon hanging up i say bye. she says, "have a nice day, bye." i'm just wondering why is she so persistant on not calling at all.. whatsoever. i don't know, it just strikes me as a little odd because normally in previous dating relationships, the calls are often a two way street.

honestly, i think she might've been looking to get to first base on the first date. i'm old school i guess. first base for me is more on the third date or something. she was grabbin my arm during the movie. i was trying to be more hands-off the whole time.. afterwards i felt she didn't seem to have much fun.

oh, and on kinda of a side note.. during a short dinner before the movie started we were talking about previous relationships.. anyway, she admits to once having a friend with benefits. i don't think much of it but i did mention that i always felt sexual relations were better left for couples in more of a long term relationship. she immediately says, "i'm not that kinda person!" in a slightly raised voice. she was basically trying to take back what she said earlier about the friends with benefits thing. i'm kinda of a n00b at dating so help please. lol thanks in advance.

2. pakman

pakman New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're worrying about her not calling after just one movie? Give it some time man, quit stressing something so little. At least she's picking up your calls? :dunno:

Just FYI, the whole "base" thing is so middle school.

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Red Flag Problem #1.

4. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

yea, i know.. i never even dated a girl younger than me before. the youngest before was still about 5-6 months older than me. but she's 18 in a few months. yea. pakman has a point in a way.. i shouldn't be stressin. 420 coming right up. lol forgot to mention how i got her number though. she basically left me a note in my motorcycle jacket. i never even asked for it.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

umm.. the 20 year old is the one acting like a baby here. I dont mean that in a bad way, i mean its obvious that he has little to no experience with girls.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

ahhhh

this girl, if she's like most girls that age, if she's not very unusual, has no idea what she wants, and probably has little idea who she is. she will figure that out when she gets to college, and if you pursue this i guarantee you, you will be in for a bumpy ride.' if u can manage to simply have fun with her and not get particularly "hooked," then go for it. if not, be prepared for some serious ups and downs.

7. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Bingo. I dated this girl on and off through high school and kinda still do during college. My rules is she calls me then if she starts to question i kick her to the road if we go out i look at it more of a way to keep "practiced" more than anything. She never knows what she wants.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

Er ... can't understand this sentence. Can u elaborate?

9. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

sorry i should have reworded that. I'm sick of being "played" by this girl. So if she calls me I will start to hang with her/just have a good time up until she starts questioning it then at that time I just go on with life. Its not the best way to do it but sometimes you just get sick of screwing around with trying to start a serious relationship with a person who always flakes out.

10. JohnJohnJohnson

So at those points, she questions it out loud, directly, with words?

11. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

non-verbal. You know like the girl that bounces between 2 guys. You can tell when you are out with them or something they will try to drag friends along and they look uncomfortable. About a year ago :eek3: (didn't realize its been that long) I dated this one chick. She was fun always had a good time but then i became stressed out (hit a deer with my favorite vehicle so i was a little bit financially strained plus stressed out about having to order/find parts... shitty body shop ftl) Well i continued to have a good time with her (came to the point where she was an escape for me) but then she started to question the relationship. I had to ask her about it. Well at that point and time I could not handle having to deal with her playing this game so I just clearly said "Is this the end are you wanting a break?" She said yes so we parted ways:hsd: . Then weeks later she was like "ZOMG I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM" and crap like that i was like :ugh: then i :rofl: .

*Note the example is about a different girl FYI

12. Chadder007

Chadder007 OG Diamond Member

She will crave your nuts like crazy if...you DON'T call her.

13. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

She's 17! She's not looking for a long term relationship right now, she just wants the sex.

14. Schproda

Schproda New Member

Knock the bottom out of it and make her call you. Okay just kidding. But she and her family may be in the mindset that the guy should call the girl. I've seen that quite a bit. If you call and she puts you off, stop calling. If she invites you over, go. Just don't try to psychoanalyze someone you only went out with once. She may be playing the field.