Starting back up next week

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by tbizzle, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbizzle

tbizzle you smoke that shit?

May 31, 2003
    I am starting lifting again after about a month off and a shitty small diet. I started on the last day of my senior year, @ 6'1" 140 and ended at 167 when i went to college. When i got here i lost my appetite for a while and couldnt eat as much as i was before, and its just not as convenient either. The gym here seriously sucks. Its hot and crowded and you have to wait in line to use equipment. Everyone who is serious about what they are doing goes to the local gold's...all the jokers wait in line and lift here once or twice a week. I couldn't go to the Gold's because i didnt have a car, but im picking one up this weekend and getting a membership on monday. I'm getting a second fridge in my dorm for milk and bulking foods and im going to get back to my old diet, but i was wondering if my first day back should be light, or should i go all out on a serious leg day and work the shit out of myself to shock my body back into growing? I'm afraid to go near a scale but im sure ive probably lost 10 lbs or so since i got here.

cliffs: better to come back and take it easy, or work my ass of on something big like legs?
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.