Started to rebuild my superhawk last night need some parts

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by idontgiveashit, Dec 6, 2004.

1. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

A few months ago i wrecked my bike pretty hardcore into apole doing around 100ish. I snapped my arm in 1/2 broke my wrist, ripped a bunch of shit in my ankle fucked both my shoulders, gashed my forehead to the skull, and fractured my back. Spent a week in the hospital and $48000, so now its the cheaper part of putting it back together, i wiped off the rear frame, all the sharkz body work, handle bar, clutchlever, waterpump housing, radiator, header and an oil line. Does anyone know where to get or have a header pipe for a jardine high mount exhaust, or do they just use the factory pipe, i smashed it right where it goes into the motor. Im may also need the bodywork. Pending on if kitty hair pulls through for me.

2. about:blank

about:blank Whether you think that you can or that you can't,

You hit a pole at 100 and your frame is fine?

3. IronHorseman

IronHorseman New Member

I must be the oldest poster here

This is what I think of when I hear Super Hawk.

Home Page - Honda SuperHawk CB72, CB77, CP77, CYP77, CR72, CR77
    Address:http://www.honda305.com/ Changed:1:02 AM on Monday, November 22, 2004

4. idontgiveashit

actually yes it is somehow....it bent the rear sub though, the main frame is pretty heavy duty

5. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

DUDE.. why not just get a new bike... WTF.... is that bike that worthe to fix.

BTW were you wearing any kind of gear at the time of your accident.

6. idontgiveashit

no i wasnt wearing my gear...didnt really think of it at the time ok...i just need body work. So its not really that much.

7. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

thats one tough bike :eek:

ive seen bikes being totalled at less than 60mph

8. Orestes

Orestes Guest

i don't mean for this to sound like i'm kicking you while you're down, but...
    gashed your forehead to the skull? i'm guessing you didn't even wear a helmet either?

9. idontgiveashit

lol you guessed right....it was kind of in a rage against my girlfriend....not exactly the best decision of my like, but lesson learned i guess, but sadly enough i cant wait to get back on it as much as im scared to....this time with gear though, but back on track does anyone know where to get bodywork for cheaper? But if anyone has seen the front frame on a superhawk...the motor is part of the frame and the other part is pretty god damn heavy duty shit....but my buddys bike got totaled goin about 30 so yeah, i guess i got real lucky.

10. Smitty

Smitty New Member

Damn sorry cant help you out there. I have a few stock parts laying around, but not body work. What color do you need? I can keep an eye for ya.

I have a stock windscreen if you need that :hs: Also stock pipes...

11. idontgiveashit

lol, its not bs, if i ever find my digicam ill show some pics of the bike and the pole i snapped clean, theyre cut down telephone poles... but it doesnt matter what color i need, im having one of my friends airbrush the whole bike, its gona be covered in graphics and all kinds of shit this time, but yeah, u dont have the stock exhaust maybe i could make that work.

12. Orestes

Orestes Guest

good god man, i have to give you respect for wanting to get back on a bike after that, whether it be out of stupidity or just out of love for riding. :big grin:
    but only thing i can suggest other than ebay is lurking around some of the superhawk forums for the parts you need.

13. idontgiveashit

how much for the stock pipes, sorry didnt see that you had them posted i jsut saw the windscreen, its probabably a bit of both stupitdity and love of riding though that makes me wanna ride.

14. denroll

denroll Guest

I used to have about a million spare parts for this bike. They're great streetbikes.

If you're interested in a spare set of wheels on the cheap, let me know. I'm too lazy to post them up on eBay.