Started my ECY Stack

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PianoProdigy, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PianoProdigy

PianoProdigy Better than most at most things OT Supporter

Over the last week, I think I've read every thread on the topic in F&N. I went to Walgreens last night just to grab some caffeine (I take a 200 mg capsule twice daily for energy), and while I was there, I looked for the Bronkaid and picked some up. My twice-daily supplement stack looks like this:

Ester-C (1,000 mg)
    Fish Oil (2 capsules)
    Caffeine (200 mg)
    Green Tea Extract (250 mg?)
    L-Carnitine (500 mg)
    L-Arginine (500 mg)
    Men's Multi-V (Vitamin Shoppe)

Before the gym last night at 8 pm, I ate dinner (500 calories, 23g fat, 22g carbs, 44g protein) and took those supplements plus one tab of Bronkaid (25 mg E). I have a pretty good tolerance to caffeine since I already take around 400 mg daily and also drink 2-3 diet sodas throughout the day, but I felt very energized at the gym. Not sure if it was just the placebo effect, but I felt great. Kept my workout much more intense than normal. I've decided to start doing weighted ab workouts before each workout as I know my abs need work regardless of how lean I may get. If I don't do them first, I'll be too tired and skip them at the end of my workout.

I typically workout 6 days a week with the rotation being Chest/Biceps, Back/Triceps, Shoulders/Legs then repeat. In experimenting with various workouts, I've found this to be most effective in gaining strength and size. I also started taking 5 mg of creatine mono with 16 oz of Gatorade about a week ago after my workouts. Can't really tell if it does anything, but it can't hurt I suppose. I followed the instructions to a "T" when taking CellTech Hardcore for about 6 weeks and noticed no difference. I was given two sealed subs of this Biotech German Creatine by a friend, so I figured I'd give it a try again. While taking CellTech I was only lifting 4 days/week instead of the 6 days/week I do now, so it won't be a true A/B comparison, oh well.

I've been doing no cardio at all, but after doing quite a bit of reading, I've decided to do at least 10 minutes of hard interval training in the morning on an empty stomach after taking the CY. I started with only 2.5 mg of Y this morning around 8 am and didn't really notice it at all. My heart rate stayed a bit more elevated than normal it seems, but no sickness or anything, so I'll up it to 5 mg tomorrow morning with cardio.

I'm going to do EC (25/200 mg) around 12:30 with lunch and depending on how I feel around 5-6 pm, I may take another dosage. Going to a Disturbed/Slipknot concert tonight, so it might be fun to have a bit more energy. :mamoru:

Anyways, here's a picture of what I looked like this morning with my shitty camera phone. It's kinda ironic that FusionZ06 (bro) has a D300 with a phenomenal lense, yet I take pictures using POS Treo.

I took measurements as well to help assess the progress. I'm basically hoping to maintain/gain strength/size while leaning out my midsection and trying to develop some abs in the process. I'll take another picture at the end of August to compare.

[​IMG]

2. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

cool

but make a log

3. phyphoestilic

phyphoestilic New Member

x2

4. {hydro}

{hydro} OT Supporter

nice piano

5. PianoProdigy

Well, I started on the stack one week ago, and I can definitely tell a difference already. The pictures aren't exactly a fair A/B comparison as I had just finished working out in this new picture, but I'm definitely noticeably leaner only a week later. My diet hasn't even been that phenomenal. I've been doing 10 minutes of HIIT on an empty stomach after taking 7.5 mg Y and 200 mg C. Then 25 mg E + 200 mg C twice daily.

[​IMG]

6. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I don't take EC when I run.

Heart rate gets too high.

Some other people do the same around here.

7. PianoProdigy

I wake up about 30 mins early and pop the YC as described then run 30-60 minutes later with my heart rate monitor on. I sprint til my heart rate reaches 170 then walk til it goes down to 140 then sprint again til 170 and so on. I do this for about 10 minutes in the morning.

8. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

I wish Y agreed with me. But its an instant puke-fest as soon as it hits my stomach.

9. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

I've taken 30mg of yohimbine with no ill side effects

10. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

I take 10mg yohimbine in the a.m. with 200mg caffeine.

i work out about 4-5 hours after that and take 25mg ephedrine and another 200mg caffeine.

and thats it.

i dont take it post work out because im afraid ill have trouble sleeping and i dont see a point.

nothing substitutes diet though.

11. PianoProdigy

All at once? I think I'm going to bump it to 10mg tomorrow for the rest of this week.

12. Ceaze

yeah

13. Formz

I wish I could. Any amount and I puke within 10 minutes.

14. geekierthanyou

geekierthanyou Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro

I take 20mg of Y all at once, every morning and haven't seen any good or bad effects from it... in fact, I haven't noticed any change at all... I guess I'll up it to 25 and try that. I've been taking it for a week now. I take it at 6am, go to the gym, don't eat till 9:30am... so no food intake is killing it either.

15. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Try starting with 2.5mg.....but.....take it intra nasally. I bet you'll be surprised. All the stim benefits, none of the stomach sides.

16. Ceaze

are you taking caffeine with it?

17. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

i snort my ephedrine.

18. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

I think ephedrine helps people cut weight in ways, that nobody would even think about.

19. PianoProdigy

It really seems to be working for me. My diet has been decent this last week but hardly spectacular and I can see and feel results (took measurements too just to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me). Interestingly enough, after the first time I took the EC and felt the energy boost, I don't really notice much difference in terms of energy (prob just placebo effect the first time). Last night I took 200 mg C and 25 mg E about 8:45 and had no problem going to sleep around midnight.

20. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

I think it opening up your lungs, helps people with sleep apnea sleep better.

21. lowridah

lowridah G

I wish 1fast still shipped Yohimbine to Canada!

anywhere else besides bulk nutrition that has Y?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  22. Formz

I think I'll pass.

23. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

nutraplanet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.